Chapter 1

"I don't know what to do now Death" A beautiful blond middle aged woman said.
"Listen here, Hecate, I'm not going to get riled up to find another solution for the 348th time. Just let them die, more souls for me!"
"And more paperwork.."
"Ok let's find a solution quickly" A dark haired man said.
"You're so predictable. Anyway, any ideas?"

"Light but knowledgeable?"
"143rd"
"Dark but good"
"He died, Voldemort saw past his games...twice"
"Dammit. Light but against Dumbles?"
"It was the second time, it was the most successful one, 25 years old" Hecate said with a sigh.
"HEY HEY HEY WHERE'S THE PARTY?" A young man said. He looked around twenty years old with black and white hair, bright golden eyes.

"Can you please not shout Chaos?" Death said.
"Oh shut it you, old man. How is it going Lady?"
"We need to reset again"
"AGAIN?! You're missing something here"
" Tell us something we don't know thank you." Death grumbled.

"Why don't you just make Harry live his life without doing anything about the war? If he didn't go after the stone Dumbles wouldn't have known that the blood protections work. Also if he doesn't do anything about Moldyshorts, there won't be another war, as the hocruxes are Dumbles invention and Voldie used a dark ritual to come back. AND muggles wouldn't find out about magicals since the battle wouldn't happen"

It was true. The muggle community found out about the magical world during the final battle. Apparently an American pilot spotted the majestic Hogwarts castle. The wards weren't working, Dumbledore knew that sometime Tom would try to take Hogwarts. He was sure that Harry would be sacrificing himself and that he could make himself the saviour again, by appearing from the dead and defeating Tom. Imagine his surprise when Harry was found alive.
The pilot obviously reported, and US called a NATO meeting about the castle. It was no surprise that in less than three years the whole magical world was destroyed by bombs. Whatever Harry did muggles found out, the process was actually quicker when Harry was dark, as Dumbledore saw him as enemy number one from the start. The 35th time it happened so quickly that Harry wasn't even fourteen when he died. And it wasn't Voldemort who killed him.

"You know, I think this is the first time you say something intelligent." Death said impressed.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"
"Ah, back to stupid."
Chaos went away huffing, his emo mode on, saying that he was going to see his sister Fate, she was funnier apparently.

"I think we should do as Chaos says" Hecate said rolling her eyes.
"So, grey?"
"Definitely grey, but completely neutral, rational, he observes before acting, always searching for something to entertain himself."
"Let's make him some kind of prodigy that doesn't care about it"
"Ok...so intelligent, that kind of person you get infuriated with because they can do anything at first try"
"Agreed. Also make sure that he doesn't befriend those Weasley money grabbers and the big teeth girl"
"Absolutely, it happened once and that's enough"
"No Dursley's"
"Orphanage?"
"A good one with good kids."

" I think that we have our Harry 348.0"
"I believe so. Please stop this technological act, you're more that 13 billion years"
"OH! Shut it!"