Chapter 9

"So what happened for real" Luna said after they changed (Luna went to the bathroom).
"I was talking with Malfoy and he's fun, and obviously hot as hell. I mean, I didn't expect to talk to anyone other that you for so much time" Harry said.
"We were talking and then the announcer said that thirty minutes where left. So i wanted to come here and change and spend some time with you, I wanted to talk to him more though. So I told him to come to our compartment but..."

"But?" Neville urged.
"Well I said apartment and he asked me what tipe of fun we would have in my apartment. I was so embarrassed, guys, I told him that i meant compartment and he basically was sad that it wasn't my apartment." Harry was blushing madly.
"And what did you tell him?" Luna asked, fully entering her gossiper mode.
"...that I wouldn't mind having fun with him in my apartment." Harry said quietly.

"AAAAH! OUR HARRY IS FLIRTING WHAT THE HECK? I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BROTHER" Neville said, well shouted. Harry was glad that he placed wards on their compartment. He groaned, embarrassed.
"I'm happy for you Harrison, I told you that this was the year" Luna said, genuinely happy for her friend.
"You're the best, you know that?" Harry said, hugging his friends.
"We know" Neville said matter-of-factly.

They laughed and joked as they arrived, they entered a carriage but Harry unfortunately didn't fit in so he went to the next one. And who was there? Malfoy obviously.

"Hello Draco" Harry said smiling a little.
"Hey Harry, sit"
Harry sat next to him as a third year Ravenclaw and seventh year Slytherin occupied the other seats. They were so immersed in their books that they didn't answer Harry's greeting.

"So Harry do you know why we need dress robes?" Malfoy whispered to him. He was so close that Harry could feel him breathing on his neck, their knees touching.
"Uh, no I don't, I'm curious about it though" Harry replied a bit out of breath.
"You know Harry, you're very cute when you're flustered" Malfoy whispered in his ear, playing with his hair. A hand touching his thigh.
"Are you saying that I'm ugly in other occasions?"
"Oh no, even if you wanted to you wouldn't be ugly"
Only some centimetres distanced their faces and in that moment the carriage stopped.
Harry exited the carriage and quickly went to find Luna and Nev. They questioned him for a second time but this time he refused to answer. 

He separated from Neville while Luna went with him to the Ravenclaw table. He sat and started conversing with Luna, he was still thinking about Draco though. He looked up, Draco was staring at him. He blushed and turned quickly.
"Welcome back to our students and welcome to our first years! This year we will host a ball at Yule or Christmas, it will be opened for third years and up." Many groaned as they couldn't participate. "You will be required to find a partner, first and second years can partecipate if invitated from an older student. Now let's eat!"

Harry was talking with the new first years, easing their nervousness. They where in their dorm quickly enough. He listened to the first years presentation and went to bed. Luna asked him a couple of times if he was alright during dinner and he always said yes. Luna was in his room now, listening Harry explaining about his fear of being played. It was less than a day and he was already catching feelings for Draco. Luna suggested to ask him what his intensions were because she didn't like players either.

Harry was determinated, he would talk with Draco and get some answers.