Chapter 13

Harry was infuriated. What the hell? Who did he think he was? Harry didn't have to report anything to anyone.
He literally threw open the door, ignoring his friends and boyfriend. He sat on the coach, his head in his hands.
They were bombarding him with questions but Harry couldn't answer everyone.
"SILENCE! Let him talk for Merlin's sake" Draco said irritated.

"Thanks Dray" Harry said.
"No problem. What happened?" Draco said hugging him by the waist. Harry leaned on Draco's chest before answering. He explained what happened, he noticed Draco stiffen when he talked about his parents. He stopped to kiss his cheek and reassure him that he couldn't care less. Draco did relax fortunately.
Draco was mad but Luna was furious. He mentioned his parents to make him listen? That's heartless. Luna was glad that Harry was a strong person, someone softer would have listened to the old fart.
Harry bursted out laughing when he heard that nickname, it fitted so well.
Draco instead was glad that his boyfriend was alright but Harry's smiles weren't completely sincere. He was going to talk to him.

"Guys, do you mind if we spend the rest of the afternoon alone?" Draco said.
Everyone went to do something, Blaise was helping Neville with his Transfiguration essay while Luna and Pansy decided to spend the afternoon in Pansy's dorm to try some new makeup with Daphne.

"They aren't here now, what is it?" Draco asked as he started playing with Harry's hair.
"He tried to manipulate me for something, sweets, I don't understand what he wants. Why would he try to separate us? I don't like him. What if he does something drastic? I don't want to lose you Dray." Harry said softly.
"Oh don't worry Harry, he won't succeed. We will make sure he doesn't. I don't know what he wants but whatever it is he won't have it."
"Thank you for everything Draco"
"I do it only for you and you deserve it"
They were silent after that. Draco's touch was so relaxing that he fell asleep.

"Slept well, my love?" Draco asked after Harry woke up around two hours later.
"I did thanks" Harry said yawning. Wait-
"Did you just call me love Dray?" Harry asked cheeks warming up.
"I did." Draco said nonchalantly.
"Don't say that if you don't mean it Draco"
"But I mean it, I do love you so it fits"

Harry was so surprised that his jaw dropped.
"Darling, you'll catch flies" Draco said snickering.
"Oh, you shut it!" Harry said hitting him playfully "I love you too by the way."

They spent the time before dinner together just having fun. It was a good afternoon for Harry.