Chapter 4

September the 1st. Harry got up early, like always, had a long shower after his normal morning run and wore his clothes. He decided to change in the train as it would be strange to see someone dressed like that. He liked wizards clothing, it was different and Harry loved different things.

He had breakfast, spent half an hour reassuring Jane that he would be back at Christmas. Jane was a five-year-old who was unfortunately mute. Her parents abandoned her when she was two, when they found out about her condition. Harry and Annabella were the ones who were teaching her to speak sign language, along with her doctor. The other kids did include her but she felt more comfortable with Harry. They often slept together when she had nightmares.

Jane was the only one who Harry really loved. She was family to him, and even if he would never say it he actually cried the day before, thinking about how he would be away from her. He promised to write a lot and that she could give Annabella her drawings to send.
After consoling more teary kids he departed with a heavy heart.

Annabella left him at the station, reminding him to write and that if someone treated him badly she would send them a howler. Annabella as Harry's guardian could know of magicals but has to keep it a secret. He also appointed her as his magical guardian, apparently she was a squib therefore could take the role. Dumbledore was his guardian, Harry never saw him though. Apparently Dumbledore declared that he was visiting Harry often. Harry disliked him already, liars are not his type.He entered the station, quickly reaching the platform, he wished to be invisible like he did every time he went in the magical world.

"Where is he? He should be here already. Mooooom, I wanna see my husband!" A very young red headed girl said. A very numerous family was in front of Harry, all red haired. "Ginny, dear, you have a lifetime to see Harry! Just be patient, Dumbledore promised us that we would see him today. Ronald, dear, be good and follow what the headmaster said ok?" A plump woman said.
"I will mom, I'll be Harry Potter's best mate!" A red haired child said excitedly.

'Huh a wife and a best friend?Chile' Harry thought, not wishing to listen any more. He did notice that the three older boys didn't seem happy with their family's behaviour. He would observe them for now.

Harry entered the platform seeing a cherry red train. 'Well that's one way to make an impression' he thought.
He entered the train and found an empty compartment. He quickly changed and started reading a book on the Potter Family's history just as the train started moving.
The train ride was peaceful, he was alone all the time,only the trolley lady opened his compartment. He did see the redhead, Ronald if he remembered right, passing the corridor a few times, obviously searching for him. And a bushy haired girl also passed a couple of times.

Students please prepare yourselves, we will be reaching Hogwarts in 30 minutes
Harry straightened his robes and passed a hand between his hair. He went to see a hairstylist in River Alley the week before and she did miracles. She also promised not to say anything about Harry Potter being her client. His hair was still messy, but definitely not a bed head like always.

This was a new adventure and he could already see much drama. At least drama is not boring.