Chapter 2

It was a hot summer day at Sant Maria's Orphanage. The younger kids were playing in the pool, while others entertained themselves with other activities. A young boy sat under a tree, he had raven black unruly hair and beautiful green eyes. He was reading a book but didn't look interested. He kept the book on his lap, casually flipping pages like someone reading a magazine.

"Harry, dear, there's someone here for you" Annabella, the caretaker said. She was a tall brown haired woman, with bright brown eyes and was always smiling warmly. Harry didn't understand how someone could be so friendly and scary at the same time, she could smile to you warmly while literally making you feel bad for eating too much dessert.
"Hm. Do you now who is it?" Harry asked, hoping it wasn't another school teacher.
"It's a teacher from a boarding school. She said that your parents went there"

Harry was suddenly curious. He knew that his parents met at that school, but couldn't find anything about it, not even the name.
"Ok, I'll meet her"
"She's not alone, there's another teacher with her, a man"
"I feel excited now." Harry said with sarcasm.
"Oh don't be so grumpy sweetheart, even if you don't attend you will find something about your parents!"
Harry sighed while getting up. He was quite tall, he had long legs, he was fit as he practiced gymnastics. And football on Monday ... and rugby on Wednesday ... and swimming on Thursday ... and ballet on Saturday.

He entered the receiving room to find a woman who looked around 60 years old, and a man who looked in his late thirties.
"It is nice to meet you mister Potter. I'm Minerva Mcgonagall and this is Severus Snape. I'm a transfiguration teacher while Severus teaches potions. We teach at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry"
"Nice to meet you madam, sir" Harry said simply, sitting down in front of the teachers.
"Can I offer you something? Some tea perhaps?"
"Oh some tea would be nice, thank you."
"Alright, I'll be back in a minute" Harry said, going to make some tea and strategise what to do. Everything was in place now. Why would books turn pages themselves?

"The brat is not even surprised, that's strange" Snape said.
"Oh, I'm sure that he's not surprised because he doesn't believe us. Did you see his grades? How surprising. I don't think that anyone is expecting such an intelligent young man"
"You don't know the brat and you're already soft" Snape said, irritated.
"Oh come on, he's a Potter, he's going to be an amazing Griffindor"
"If he's so intelligent he'll go in Ravencraw" Snape said, still believing that Harry's grades where wrong.

Before Minerva could retort, the door opened. Harry came in with a tray of cookies and tea.
"This cookies are good Harry, who made them?" Minerva asked.
"I did with Annabella's help." Harry said sipping his mango and peach white tea.
"That's impressive. What else do you do in your free time?"
"I read books, I play football, rugby, I swim and dance."
"And where do you find the time to study?" Snape questioned thinking that he found a way to prove that he cheats in school.
"Oh, it's summer now but during school I study from 13:30 to 16:30 then when I'm back from my activities from 19:30 to 21; then I read a book and go to bed."

"You're very...organised for an eleven year old" Minerva said.
"Thank you but could you please tell me why you're here?"