Chapter 3

"We're here!" Andru announced. The travelers finally reached the mountains and the kingdom. Andru turned to Haku.

"Welcome to the kingdom of the North, my dear."

Haku opened her mouth in amazement. There were so many wolves! She saw families, pups, mates, hunters, and a lot more.

Andru chuckled,"Quite an experience for coming here the first time. Come, let me introduce you to some wolves that can help you prepare for your journey."

"Okay," she said. As Haku walked beside Andru, the kingdom wolves mumbled and whispered to each other at her presence. She heard some gasp and say:

"The prophet has arrived!"

"The white one!"

"We are going to be saved!"

"Now Haku," Andru said,"I'd like to introduce you to some of the kingdom's greatest critical thinkers and fighters." Andru flicked his tail to four wolves who looked at her.

"Introduce yourselves," Andru said.

The first wolf stepped forward and bowed,"my name is Apollo, I am captain of the royal guards, and it's great pleasure to meet you."

He stepped back, and the next wolf stepped forward,"Hello, I'm Taiko, and I'm the leader of squad nine, and I'm one of the best leaders out of them all."

He stepped back, and Andru halted the next wolf to approach. He looked at Haku,"just so you know, squads are a group of wolves that battle. There are 11 squads, with 5 members in each squad, including a leader. So that's 55 wolves that fight and there are also others that assist in fights which are captains and generals. They give out battle plans."

"Okay," Haku said.

Andru signaled the next wolf to approach.

"Greetings. My name is Ramón, and I am the top general, and one of the best battle planners."

He stepped back, as the next stepped forward,"The names' Polix. I am the leader of the hunts, and one of the greatest hunters there is."

He stepped back, and they all stood, tall and proud. She looked at Ramón, and he winked and smiled. She stared at the ground, embarrassed and feeling blood rush to her face.

"Now then," Andru said,"these four will be your guides. You can go to them for advice."

"What about training?" Haku said,"don't I need training for my ability?"

Andru gasped,"you already know your ability?!"

"Yes, I believe it's speed."

"Show me," Andru said, sounding unconvinced.

She then ran all the way across the kingdom and back at about 40 seconds. The four wolves and Andru gasped.

"So you do have your ability! Wonderful my dear!"

She smiled and fluffed her fur proudly.

"For training, I shall train you in the ways of the kingdom. I shall also train your ability so you can have it under control."

"Alright, I like that."

"Lets get down to training!"