Chapter 4

Two moons was all it took for Haku to be fully trained and ready to set off. Andru was very proud with himself for turning her into a warrior in only two moons...

-

Haku woke up and stretched. She noticed Andru padding towards her, and she stood tall.

"Ready to find the other three and set off to kill Auzra?" Andru said.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be," she said, puffing her chest with pride.

"That's the spirit."

He gave her an affectionate lick on the cheek.

"I'm going to miss you, my former apprentice. Once you kill Auzra, return to the kingdom. We will prepare a patrol for you to return home."

"Alright," Haku said. She couldn't wait till all of this was over so she could see her family again.

"Also, you will know when you have the right dogs or wolves. Once they show their power, there will be a faint glow around them. Remember, the powers are strength, courage, and loyalty."

"Okay."

"Go, Haku."

She nodded and began to run.

"Good luck! I wish for you a safe and easy journey young one!" She heard him call in the distance as she made her way down the mountain path.

-

Haku reached the bottom of the mountain and looked around. Where to head off to first? She thought. She raised her nose to the air to sniff out any possible scents. The smell of an industrial area past her nostrils. I don't know what the smell is, but maybe I should follow it, she thought and headed in the direction of the smell.

-

Haku stopped running, but continued in a light jog. She noticed the ground beneath her started turning dark, then into a black line that smelled terrible. The texture of the pavement was equivalent to a rocky, pebble type of pavement. Haku despised the smell of it especially, since it caused her to wrinkle her nose. She continued onward, and eventually, the empty space started to fill with these huge, tall, rectangular shapes that she had never seen before. She was surprised of all the new things she saw. She then saw humans, walking on the pavement.

"This is so weird.." Haku thought as he continued to walk.

"Is that a wolf?!" Haku heard as she flicked her ear and turned.

"Ahh a wolf!"

"Get it!"

Haku froze and darted as the humans tried to hit her with boxes, suit cases, and cups of coffee. She never felt so scared and continued to run. She then turned and ran down an alley way.

"This is scary," she said and she saw a big box. She walked inside and curled herself in a sleeping position.

"I'm sure everything will be better later," she yawned and rested her head.

"Who in the name of the gods are you doing in my box?!"

Haku jolted awake as she saw a ginormous shadow making its way to her.

A/N

Sorry for the incredibly long wait guys!

I have relationship and school things to deal with and I want to get that out of the way first.

And again, I'm sorry! ;-;