hands of a person

there. takemichi thought as he spotted kiyomasa.

"i did it.. i did it!" kiyomasa murmured to himself. which caused instant panic through takemichi's veins.

takemichi immediately searched for draken on the spot. please no.

behind everyone, laid draken in a pool of blood. takemichi gasped and rushed over to him. "draken! draken! draken-kun!" takemichi called out to his lifeless body.

emma, mikey, and y/n all heard that voice that kept calling out to him and searched for it. it couldn't have been a normal call. something must have happened.

no this can't be happening a teary takemichi thought. y/n ran over, while tripping on thin air, towards takemichi and draken. being the one who could see a clear shot of him, she could see the blood. "ken-san.." y/n muttered with shaky breath.

mikey tried looking over at them, but with moebius attacking him in each way he couldn't. "what's wrong, takemitchy?!" mikey shouted out.

"draken-kun.. draken-kun.." takemichi could not say it, or believe it. "draken-kun has been stabbed!"

mikey's eyes sprung wide open. he looked at the scene infront of him. takemichi crying, draken on the floor with blood all around him. he let go of the person he has been headlocking for the past minute or so.

"how did i let this happen? how did i.." takemichi pulled on his hair in anger.

"takemichi.." y/n tried to smile as tears fell down her face. "draken won't die. he just wouldn't."

takemichi hugged his knees. "how would you know?" takemichi asked her with a sad voice.

"he said that he would never let himself die in the hands of a person." y/n remembered. "so if anything, it will just make him stronger."

takemichi wanted to believe her, that everything was fine. but he simply couldn't. "takemitchy!" mikey shouted as he pushed hanma away.

before takemichi could turn his head draken coughed up blood. he's still alive a sense of relief rushed through his lungs. "i told you." y/n stood up.

"mikey!" y/n shouted and pointed at draken.

mikey continued to punch hanma. "take care of ken-chin for me!" mikey shouted back.

y/n sighed. "takemichi, you need to take care of ken-san." y/n declared.

takemichi looked up, scared. "but- no- mikey-kun said—." takemichi shook his head.

"to hell with mikey. don't tell him i said that. but i promised ken-san that i would let them win, and i won't let him down." y/n smiled slightly. "take care, takemichi."

GUYS THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K READS OMG . ILYSM.