when he left

a walk down the abandoned street at night, it should be silent right? well not really. y/n could so clearly hear a person wincing in pain. but who was that person?

a young blonde-haired guy appeared. "takemichi?" (got you there huh?) y/n asked in confusion.

takemichi was bruised all over and was walking with a limp. "y/n?" takemichi said with a black eye.

y/n quickly jogged over to him. in some way, she wanted to help him immediately. "what happened?" she asked. she grabbed his arm and slung it over her shoulder to help him up.

"i got into a random fight." takemichi answered her.

they began to walk. "my house is near here, let's go."

takemichi walked into her living room in amazement. y/n walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a first-aid kit. "sit down, takemichi." y/n walked over with the kit. "you know, i'm still mad at you for not telling me that hina is your girlfriend."

she opened the box, to find some antibiotics, bandages, and band-aids. "hey, what's that?" takemichi pointed at some photo album.

y/n looked over at it. "oh, it's my childhood picture album." y/n explained as she opened some antibiotic bottle.

takemichi's eyes widened in excitement. y/n looked at takemichi and back at the album. "you can take a look at it if you want." y/n applied it on a cotton.

takemichi went over and grabbed the album. "i promise, i'm not weird i just love albums." takemichi spiraled.

y/n reassured him with a smile. "sit down, takemichi so i can clean your cuts." y/n patted the empty spot next to her so he did.

he opened the photo album and the first page was a picture of mikey and y/n. "don't tell mikey that i showed you his baby photos." y/n warned him.

takemichi flipped through the pages as he winced here and there. but there was something strange. "why is mikey-kun in every photo?" takemichi asked y/n as she put a bandaid on an open cut.

"that's because me and mikey were inseparable as kids." y/n explained while holding his arm.

it was true. as takemichi flipped through the pages, he could see both mikey and y/n being as happy as ever. until he approached one picture. y/n was all gloomy-like and she was all alone. "what happened there?" takemichi pointed at the picture.

y/n looked over at it. she looked so sad. "that was when he left. when we were 9, we both got in a dumb fight about some dumb thing. i think it was about a figure." y/n told takemichi. "it wasn't serious. i was just sad that we weren't together."

takemichi felt even sadder. (it's because you died in the future) "if it wasn't that serious, why were you that sad?" takemichi asked her.

y/n looked down. "it wasn't that i was not happy or that i didn't feel like i could finish my day. it just felt so wrong. i think life without him is so wrong to me. even though mikey's not that right." y/n slightly laughed at her last sentence but she meant every word.

"anyways, takemichi you're all good now." y/n closed her first-aid kit box.

takemichi closed the album too. "yeah, thank you for your time!" takemichi bowed in gratitude.

"keep your head up, takemichi. i didn't do much." y/m smiled.

"well, i'll head out now." takemichi stood up.

y/n stood up too. "i'll see you out, takemichi."

y/n opened the door of their living room and bid takemichi goodbye. she waited until he left the street to feel assured. y/n looked the other way to see that mikey had just arrived at his house. "wow, you're late, huh? what's the occasion?" y/n leaned on the doorway.

"oh i was at something called having a life." mikey opened his house's door.

but he was here now. and that's all that matters.