pigtails

mikey sat in between y/n's legs, he was facing her with his back. as she played with his hair, making little pigtails. he just ate her food while she did his hair. "you know, you have to go back to school soon." mikey reminded y/n with food in his mouth.

right. they were still sitting in the same alley. and she didn't want to go anytime soon. "don't remind me. school's annoying as hell." y/n pulled on the pigtail she just made.

it was a blessing that mikey even sat still after all this time. "i said i'd go to your school for a day, but you said no." mikey ate his taiyaki while talking.

y/n sighed remembering that day. "last time we did that, you punched my principal, mikey." y/n tied another pigtail.

mikey looked up at her. "i told you i slipped on something and accidentally hit him." mikey tried to excuse again.

"oh really, on what?"

"his bullshit." mikey answered, so y/n rolled her eyes. "why wouldn't he let me in to your school? sure i might not be a "student" there. but they sure liked me."

y/n laughed at the day. the guys were scared of mikey even though he was trying to make friends. it was truly fun. "okay. done." y/n pulled on his last pigtail.

mikey sat up and turned back to y/n. he looked at her with two pigtails sticking out of the two sides of his head. y/n widened her eyes at him. "WHAT THE HELL MIKEY? YOU LOOK SO CUTE." y/n shouted at him.

he just scratched his head and looked at her in confusion. y/n wrapped her arms around mikey's neck and swung back and forth, hugging him.

mikey hugged her back. "wow, y/n. i was waiting for the special treatment ever since i got stabbed." mikey patted her back.

y/n stopped swinging back and forth. "mikey when i got stabbed you called me a dumbass." she still kept hugging him.

he looked her dead in the eyes. "so? when i got stabbed you called me an idiot." he reminded her.

y/n nodded her head slowly. "true." the sound of the school's bell ringing interrupted their random conversation.

mikey immediately frowned. "AW MAN. YOU HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL." mikey whined.

y/n sat up and stretched out her arms. "yeah, and you have to lead toman. stressful, isn't it?" y/n began to stand up, but was interrupted with a kiss.

mikey pulled her with hands onto his grasp. he pulled away and opened his eyes to look at her. "one for the road..." mikey said and then smirked. "dumbass."

y/n stood up and pushed his head that had the two pigtails. "shut up, idiot." y/n walked away. mikey crossed his arms and laid back. y/n smiled. "wuss."

"can it, wack." mikey smiled too.

"hey, y/n! do you want to hangout sometime?" a guy in her class approached her. y/n turned back towards him, not really getting what he meant.

the guy not only was shy, he looked away the entire time. "sure, school is hectic so i'd love to hang out with a classmate." y/n smiled at him.

he looked at her and widened his eyes. "no that's not what i meant." he told her, shaking his head.

y/n tilted her head. "then what did you mean?" y/n asked him. the guy suddenly grew more cowardly as he looked at what was behind her.

y/n looked down and realized her shadow was growing larger. "yeah, answer her question. what did you mean?" a voice, specifically mikey, asked the guy.

the guy stuttered and looked at the both of them. "but y/n isn't.." the guy couldn't manage to say 'with someone'.

mikey tilted his head. "yours? you are definitely right." mikey walked away so y/n followed behind him. "come on let's go." mikey held her hand.

she walked alongside him and smiled back at the guy. and then looked back at mikey, who was dead serious. she gripped on his hand even tighter so he smiled. "hey, y/n?" she summed as a response. "you never really answered me that day of our date."

he looked back at y/n, waiting for her answer. "well you told me to sleep, dingus." y/n tried to catch up with mikey, even though he was holding her hand. "but i would've said yes if the candy didn't make me sleepy."

mikey widened his eyes and his jaw hung open. "YOU SAID YES?" mikey shouted.

y/n nodded. "come on mikey. you kissed me like 2 times already." y/n hugged her school books.

mikey turned around and stopped, still holding her hand. he leaned in and kissed her. "wrong. 3 times." he smiled and then walked away again. y/n wasn't shocked at the sudden kiss. "it's emma's birthday today. we have to go." they still walked hand in hand. "baji's coming too."

baji..

y/n ran her fingers through mikey's hair. "damn, where are your pigtails?" y/n frowned.

mikey pulled y/n as she began to slow down. "blah blah. big deal. you can just do it again, dumbass."

THANK YOU FOR 100K READS OMG. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. AND ALSO YOU GUYS ASKED FOR FLUFF SO YOU SHALL RECEIVE IT.