23

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Spells

Fred

George

Both Twins

{Narrator}

The red head walked back to the dungeons with a cold look set like stone on his face. He walked through the halls quickly glaring at anyone who got in his way. When he finally got to the portrait that led to the common room he hissed out the password and the painting scrambled to open. He walked in and saw all of his friends sitting by the fireplace, they all turned to look when the portrait slammed closed.

Draco was the first to his feet when he saw the look on Harry's face, Theo gave the first years a look, and they all retreated to their respective rooms. Harry sat down heavily in the chair closest to the fire, and stared for a bit before Draco caught his attention.

"Har- what happened? We've never seen that look on your face before," Draco said with a worried tone. The red had stared at the fire a bit longer before answering Draco.

"He talked to me like a child, for protecting my twins, and acted like he was my father. He talked to Sev like he didn't know how to do his job, AND Ron doesn't even get a slap on the fucking wrist," He said with a hiss. Blaise almost flinched when he saw the look on his face.

"I was going to wait to start plotting against that bastard, but I'm done with bloody waiting," The red head paused and took a deep breath. Draco, Blaise, and Theo looked at him confused before Theo spoke up.

"What exactly have you got up your sleeve Harry," He asked hesitantly, a wicked grin split the red heads face.

"I happen to have multiple reliable sources on what exactly the Old Goat has done throughout his life. I also have two different news outlets that would be more than willing to publish those atrocities to the public," He said with a small laugh at the end. Draco gave Harry an incredulous look.

"You don't happen to mean Rita, and the Quibbler do you," He asked with a grin forming, the red head smiled and nodded at him. Theo and Blaise gave each other a look, their own grins forming, before looking back to Harry.

"Rita already published something that has the public a little wary of Dumbles as it is, why not add a bit of- fuel to that fire," Harry asked with a sickly smirk. Draco nodded quickly, Theo and Blaise mimicking him.

"This is going to be so so much fun," Theo said with a grin.

"Absolutely it will be," Draco said quickly.

~~~~Time Skip~~~

It was time for lunch by the time Harry finished explaining the finer details of his plan to Draco, Theo, and Blaise. They gathered the books they would need for the rest of their classes, and exited the common room. They walked to the Gryffindor common room and waited for The Twins, and Neville to walk out. Harry Immediately took the twins' hands in his own, before they made their way to the Ravenclaw common room to pick up Luna. She was waiting for them right outside and gave Harry a big grin when she saw his hands interlocked with Fred and Georges'. She weaved through the boys so she could walk next to Neville and Pansy, the smile never leaving her face.

They made their way through the halls, people from all houses moving to the walls to let them through. When they got to the doors that led to the Great Hall, Harry simply smiled, and the doors opened on their own. He heard one of the twins gasped and laughed to himself. They strode through the doors, and made their way to the Slytherin tables, hundreds of eyes watching the groups every move. They took their seats and talked amongst themselves for a bit until Harry felt a tap on his shoulder. He snapped his head to the left and saw Oliver, the little first year Hufflepuff with tear tracks on his cheeks.

"I- uhm- I'm sorry for interrupting," He paused and took a breath, "But um everyone at my table was being really mean, and I- uh- I was wondering if I could maybe sit with you guys." He asked quietly while looking at his feet. Harry patted his head, and made room for him to sit next to George.

"Of course you can sit with us Oli, for as long as you want to," he said with a small smile. The little blonde looked up with the biggest grin on his tear stained face.

"Really!!! Thank you so much!!," he beamed and sat next to George and wiped his face. George ruffled his hair, and helped him get food. Fred reached over Harry, and fixed Oliver's tie with a smile, Harry laughed.

The group smiled, and welcomed Oliver to their table, making him laugh, and introducing themselves. Harry made sure he was thoroughly distracted before looking over to the Hufflepuff table. One of the 7th years looked at him with shocked eyes, and he glared. The boy flinched hard and snapped his head down to look at his food. He swept his eyes across the table and saw a 5th year boy who looked scared out of his mind. He smirked, a dark look that had the boy practically shaking in his seat. The boy gulped and looked down at his food quickly, and Harry chuckled before tuning into the conversation that was happening at the table.

"-and Draco was stuck with pink hair for two weeks!!," Blaise said a grin. Oliver was giggling wildy, and Draco was red in the face.

"In my defense!! I didn't know the shampoo would stain!," he blurted out, turning more red.

"You have white hair Drake! How did you not know," Pansy asked through a laugh. Draco huffed and shook his head before laughing quietly. Harry laughed, and waited for the clocks to chime that signified lunch was over as he ate his food. He had just finished feeding Loki pieces of meat when the clocks tolled. Luna walked over to Oliver, and offered to walk him to his classes, he smiled and they headed off. Theo and Blaise headed to transfiguration, Pansy and Neville followed Luna, and Draco, Harry and the Twins headed to Care of Magical Creatures.

Dumbledore had no idea what was in store for him, nor was he ready for the backlash it was going to cause.

A/N: WHAT IS UP MY DUDES LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!

Finally had the time to upload another chapter, sorry the waits between have been so long. Hopefully I'll have more time to upload in the coming weeks. Hopefully you will enjoy this chapter.

As always....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

See you later my dudes!!!