Confrontation

Parseltongue

Thoughts 

Spells

Fred

George 

Both Twins

*DISCLAIMER*

The beginning of this chapter contains violence, gore, and scenes of intense abuse.

                                                                                   *Dream* 

    14 year old Harry was sitting in his cupboard, when all of the sudden Uncle Vernon burst in. He was angrier than Harry had ever seen, and obviously drunk. Harry immediately tried to make himself as small as possible, however this seemed to only enrage Vernon further. Before Harry could even blink, he was met with a punch to the jaw. 

   "Do you think you can get away with your freakishness when I'm not here," he questioned. Harry had no idea what he was talking about, so he remained silent. This was a very bad idea.

   "Too good for words freak, I'll beat this insubordination out of you, hands against the wall," Harry complied, knowing that if he didn't the beating would be worse. As soon as he had his back turned, he felt the metal part of Vernon's belt collide with his back. He dared not to make a sound, he learned quickly that screaming only made things worse. What felt like hours later, Vernon came up with another idea. He left, and Harry thought he was safe, however, minutes later Vernon came back, wielding a kitchen knife. 

    "Now everyone will know just how freakish you are," Vernon pushed Harry against the wall and began the process are carving words into Harry's back, this time he couldn't hold back the gut wrenching scream that tore from his throat. 

                                                                                *End Dream*

      Unknown to the rest of the boys in his room, Harry woke up with a blood curdling scream. He quickly calmed down as he realized where he was.

     MASTER ARE YOU OK, Loki yelled in a worried tone.

    Huh, oh um yes I am fine, just a very realistic memory, nothing to worry about Loki,I replied in an unconvincing tone. I sighed as I mumbled tempus and realized it was only 5 am.  I shrugged as I crawled to the foot of my bed, and grabbed an advanced potions book from my trunk. Might as well read until everyone else woke up

                                                                          *Slight Time Skip*

    It was 6:45 when I heard Draco groan as he woke up, Theo and Blaise surprisingly were up a few minutes later. I closed the book and got up to put it in my trunk.

   "Morning guys," I said in a bored voice as I grabbed my clothes for the day, they just groaned a reply. I went to the bathroom, and quickly changed into my uniform, and my school robes. When I came back Draco was already dressed, and Blaise and Theo were in the process of shrugging on their robes. 

   "I'm heading to breakfast," I said as I grabbed the book off my bed and headed for the door. I heard three okays as I left. I walked out of the common room and started my walk to the great hall. I read my book as I walked, when suddenly it was yanked out of my grip. I stopped dead in my tracks, and looked up to see the annoying trio.