17.

Parseltongue

Thoughts

Spells

Fred

George

Both Twins

Quick A/N: I have decided to put Fred and George in the same year as Harry to make the story flow better in the future, I apologize if this bothers any of you.  

Narrator {POV}

The remainder of the Slytherin's classes seemed to drag on forever. Especially for Draco, Theo, and Blaise, they were antsy to know how Harry knew what was going to happen today. However, anytime they asked he simply told them they would know all in due time. It was frustrating, and they had decided to get him to spill after dinner. They were sick and tired of being told to wait, they wanted to know what Harry knew and they would, if it killed them.

Harry {POV}
I had been avoiding questions from Draco, Blaise, and Theo all day. They had been badgering me  about DADA and I had managed to dodge every question. I made sure to get to dinner before then so they couldn't corner me in the common room, I was going to make them wait as long as I could just to see what they would do.

I was reading a rune book when I heard all three if then sit down. I looked up and noticed the annoyed looks on their faces, and gave them a smirk.

"You have been avoiding us all day, don't think that we didn't notice," Draco said with a glare in his face.

"It has gone on long enough, so you are going to tell us how you knew," Theo said with his own glare.

"Ok guys I will tell you, but not now, there are too many people who could hear," I said quietly they looked at each other and then to me, and nodded.

"That will work I suppose," Blaise said with a passive face. I just nodded, and watched as my twins stood up angrily from the Gryffindor table and stormed over to out table. I looked over and saw Ron, Hermione, and Ginny looked equally as enraged. Fred sat on my left and George on my right. They were fuming and that did not sit well with me. Before I could get a word out Draco was already speaking.

"What happened you two look like you could murder someone," Draco asked with a quirked eyebrow. 

"The annoying trio has decided for us"

"That we are not allowed to talk to Harry anymore"

"They even talked to out mother and she agreed!"

I wrapped my arms around the twins and gave them hugs, they did not deserve this, and I would not tolerate it. No one had the right to tell my twins that they had to do anything.

"What are you guys gonna do," I asked them gently. I didn't want to be the reason that they were in trouble with family, regardless of how much I liked them.

"Well we have been making decisions for ourselves for years"

"They haven't ever cared how we spent our time"

"So we are going to do what we want"

"And that means we aren't going to stop being talking to you"

"Just because they want us to"

I squeezed them a bit tighter before letting them go. 

"Well lovelies you are always welcome to sit at our table," I said with a smirk. Draco, Theo, and Blaise mirrored my smirk before nodding. The twins had small blushes on their faces as they nodded. Right before our eyes plates appeared in front of them I felt Hogwarts' magic surround me in almost a hug and I smiled.

"Thanks guys," they said quietly, and we all smiled. 

Dinner continued as usual, and far to  quickly for my liking I was telling my twins goodnight and heading to the common room. It was time to face the hundred million questions that I knew Draco, Theo and Blaise would have. We walked to our dorm, and I had barely gotten into pajamas before they bombarded me with questions.

"All right we have waited long enough so spill, how in the name of Merlin did you know that Mad-eye was going to do a lesson on the unforgivables," Blaise asked as I sat down on my bed.

"Firstly Mad-eye isn't who he says he is, that is Barty Crouch Jr under poly juice," I said nonchalantly, Theo almost fell out of his bed in shock.

"And how pray tell do you know that," Dray asked breathlessly. I smirked as I pulled out the Marauders Map, and opened it up. I tapped it, and said the magic words, HA magic words, and watched the amazed looks on their faces as it came to life.

I beckoned them over, and laughed as they scrambled over to get a good look at it.

"This map shows everyone, what they're doing, where they are, every minute of everyday," I tell them the same thing the twins told me when they gave it to me. They looked at me before nodding for me to continue. I pointed to Mad-eye's office which held Mad-eye, and Crouch's names in it.

"Wait if Crouch is Mad-eye, how is Mad-eye also there," Blaise asked.

"Crouch is using poly juice that he is brewing himself, so he needs Moody their to get his DNA," I explained.

"Ok, how do you know all of this," Theo asked as realization dawned on Draco's face.

"You didn't just got to one meeting did you," he asked with a smirk, and smiled and shook my head.

"Ah you've figure it out, no I didn't go to just one meeting I went to every meeting they had until school started back," I said. Realization dawned on Theo and Blaise's faces.

"You've met, and spoken to the Dark Lord," Theo asked, shock in his voice.

"Yes, I even helped him plan a few things out this year, does that satisfy all your questions," I asked with a yawn.

"For the most part yes, but we have one more question for you," Draco said with a smirk.

"Alright, shoot," I said passively.

"What are you going to do about the twins," Draco asked innocently.

"I don't know at the current moment, I can't even be sure that they like me," I said quietly. They nodded, and bid me goodnight, and I sighed.

It would be nice to have one normal year

A/N: WHAT IS UP MY DUDES I know a bunch of you prolly thought that this story was on hold or abandoned but that is not the case. I have just been monumentally busy with the path of life I have chosen to follow. I can happily say that this story will be back to getting regular updated. In case you didn't read the A/N at the top, I have decided to put the twins in Harry's year. That's all I have at the moment so as always.....

COMMENT 
VOTE 
SHARE

I'll see you later my dudes