What's Next?

Hello my lovely people! 

Well, my crying has now stopped, and now I am so excited to share what's next! I have three announcements, so please read till the end! 

First thing's first: 

Rejected by my Best Friend, Accepted by the Bad Boy is now over (Welp), but this is actually the beginning of its journey! 

‘Why do you say that, Anna?’ you may ask. Well, because I am going to publish this book! Yaaaaay! 

So, when I started writing this book over a year ago, I stopped because I didn't like it. I switched the plot and boom, it became one of my favourite novels. Of course, I have a lot of editing ahead of me. My first chapters are a little... shaky in diction, grammar etc.

So, the published version will be the edited version (I am not the only one editing it by the way), and I will get a new cover designed, probably a new blurb, and then we are on our way to being published! You and everyone else will be able to get the PAPERBACK or HARDCOVER version of the book! I am so excited! 

Of course, the free version will remain here, so if you want to re-read one day, you may always find it here. But, once I have passed all the editing, design and perfecting, Rejected by my Best Friend, Accepted by the Bad Boy will be available on Amazon in e-book and paperback. So, if you are like me and you prefer reading from an actual book, this will be perfect for you! Also, it would mean the world to me if you do end up getting the new version. 

Note: the storyline won't change, it will only be more polished and edited. 

If you are indeed interested, all you have to do is keep this book in your library, so you can get the update on when this is happening. Also, to follow the process of the cover reveal and all of that, you can follow my Instagram @annawriter_muffinbasket and/or paigetownsend_bookstagram (yes that is my real name). 

2. Anastasia's Story: 

Yep you read that correctly. 

I know a lot of people wanted to know more about Ana's life after Colton and I did too, lol. So, this is the official announcement that Anastasia's story is in the creating studios (haha I wish) called: Happily Ever After, Anyways. 

It will feature Ana's life after leaving England to return to New Orleans, and it will be dope. 

I will post the story on this platform, and again, just keep this book in your library or follow me to know when it will be starting. 

People who have read my other books have probably realized that my new story releases are like Netflix releases, meaning they take months (sadly). Why? Well, I am always writing stories, even if it's not on this platform. So the writing process takes a while, as you can imagine. 

Ana's story will definitely be a stand alone, meaning people who didn’t read Paris and Fabian’s story won't be lost. In fact, I think that there will be little to no mention of Paris and Colton in her story. Anastaisa will get her independent story as her own broken-hearted woman, who will find her real knight in shining armour (hint hint) ;)

3. Alex's Story: 

As some of you might remember a couple chapters ago, I mentioned that Alex (Fabian's younger brother) will have his own story too called: I Hit The Bad Boy With My Car

So as the title suggests, it too will be told from the female lead's pov, and as you might've guessed, the 'Bad Boy' is Alex-- following in Fabian's footsteps haha. And if you remember the chapter that was sort of focused on Alex, you might have an idea of what one of the conflicts in his story will be. 

There will most likely be mention of where Fabian and Paris will be in the future in Alex’s story, considering the fact that Alex is Fabian’s brother. So definitely, if you miss Paris and Fabian, they will be mentioned here (but they won't dominate Alex’s story)

This too, will take a while to be released :( but as I always say, read a couple books, watch a few movies and before you know it, you're getting a notification that the book is being started! 

I normally write two books at one time, so hopefully I can write Ana's and Alex's story at the same time. 

And again, just keep this book in your library or follow my Instagram accounts to know when this is happening IF you are interested, of course. 

I am super pumped for all of this, and I love that this story was the birthplace of so many wonderful things to come.

I hope you join me on these journeys too, and you can always try my other stories if you like my writing. I have a few.  

Thank you once again my lovely readers <3

I love writing, but you make the journey a hundred times more spectacular. 

Until next time! 

-Anna