Dr Fox and Hawkodile

Ok I was going to post more doodles of  Master Doom and I'm drawing something for Halloween but I figured you guys would want to see the other characters Frist.... because if I had my way, this would be called My Master Doom art book but I can't neglect the other characters (even through they neglected her in the show) and don't get me wrong I LIKE Foxodile but after the fandom lit itself on fire and not to mention the 12 year olds all crying after Hawkodile allegedly got 'married' to another woman in a dream sequence (during a ride?....), I didn't want to get tangled up in the drama and chose to stay away because deep down I Knew the creators were going to hold the ship over our heads and I was right 😑 we didn't get an on screen kiss or some massive declaration of love, instead we got a copout and scene that probably left hawkodile in a state of anxiety for months on end.

), I didn't want to get tangled up in the drama and chose to stay away because deep down I Knew the creators were going to hold the ship over our heads and I was right 😑 we didn't get an on screen kiss or some massive declaration of love, instead...

Putting all my cynicism aside I really do enjoy this ship and I'm not going to let my negative experiences effect my judgment.

Ok! Dr Fox! I think she truned out super cute UwU I gave her this short puffy hair style that frames her face and I gave her a more curvy body type, and ive noticed a lot of my models tend to be really tall and thin but that's kind of what happens...

Ok! Dr Fox! I think she truned out super cute UwU I gave her this short puffy hair style that frames her face and I gave her a more curvy body type, and ive noticed a lot of my models tend to be really tall and thin but that's kind of what happens when you're art style is derived from equestria girls..... anyway! I think she looks great and she's super pretty ^^ Hawkodile is going to be very distracted ~ ;)

Speaking of which....

BAM! HAWKODILE!

I'll admit I'm not good at drawing Male characters..... of all the humanoid guy unikitty characters I've drawn I think Brock truned out the best (because of course he did UwU) and well I gotta say Hawk looks the most human outta of the gang which is weird because Richard is supposed to be the only 'normal' looking one... but I remedied by saying that he has feathers and scales you just can't see it because he's wearing a leather jacket.....

Well that's it for this chapter ^^ goodbye friends!