Fortune it's cold outside..... (a Brockforune one-shot)

(BROCKFORTUNE IN ACTION YEAH!!! This story takes place during the events of No Day Like Snow Day with Brock's perspective who's home....alone....bored.....UNTIL certain someone comes knocking owo oh and side note this isn't their first meeting... that's in the comics I'm making and progress is slow but I'll manage, all you need to know is that their all ready aquented but their still getting to know each other and things are a little awkward.... FOR NOW ;3 also their something funny in the end XDD so go read it)

Brock let out a loud heavy sigh as he mindlessly mashed the buttons on his controller, he was alone, the apartment mostly unoccupied with Master Frown out doing who knows what, most likely off to bother Unikitty and her friends, the only thing keeping him form slipping into complete boredom was the level was currently on, he had offered his friend a spot as his player two but as expected he declined in favor of 'wreaking havoc' on the Unikingdom, one would think he'd be used to it by now but no he was as lonely as ever.....

He looked out the window and saw a few flecks of fresh sown fall and pile up on the glass, the weather had worsened since this morning and if this kept up he would surely be snowed in, well not that he would mind, his one is concern was satiating his impending loneliness, he began thinking about series of activities that could potentially lighten his mood or at the very least offer a distraction, he could brew himself a nice mug of hot chocolate and bake some cookies and then a nap....he thought though it was a shame he didn't have anyone to share the cookies with.

A knock on the door promptly broke his train of thought and in one swift motion he paused the game, brushed himself off and answered the door.

It was her.

Standing before him, in front of the icy backdrop of Frown Town was non other then the doomlord of mishap herself, Miss Fortune, her long ivory hair covered in small patches of snow, visiblely showing how cold she was.

Brock stood there his mouth agape and his cheeks warm, he had only met her a few times each meeting more awkward then the last, he honestly had no idea why he couldn't just talk to her like a normal person, I mean it wasn't as if he was nervous or anything.... right? He probably just wanted to make a good impression on her.

After all Fortune was the frist person from Frown's immediate family, he had ever met, come to think of it Brock was yet to inquire information on the whereabouts of his parents, it was strange that the young Doom lord had never talked about her, it was as if she had never existed, despite being friends since childhood he knew very little about Frown's home life and he would briefly consider the idea that Frown was alone in the world, orphaned with no place to go.... but standing before him was proof that his roommate at least had a roof over his head and people that took care of him.

"Is Master Frown home? I need to talk to him" Fortune spoke breaking the awkward silence, though her voice quivered slightly
(mostly likely from the cold)

"No...sorry he left to do his job or whatever" the gamer replied, in an instant Miss Fortune groaned "uhg Frown you idiot...." she cursed under her breath, Brock raised a Brow in response to her recation "is everything ok?..." he asked in a hushed tone "to be honest no not really...." she sighed and began to explain.

"I came to tell Frown that work is canceled today, Doom didn't want anyone to get caught in the snow so she called him and when he didn't pick up... they sent me to come see if he's alright but I should've known my thick headed cousin would go out anyway, seriously the snow's already keen high and people are slipping on side walk, I'm suprised he made it out of town at all" she commented as she rubbed her shoulders for warmth, Brock could already see she was freezing! "Uh yeah anyway... you should probably come inside it's getting pretty bad out there" normally one would be cautious when letting the lady of bad luck into their home, but she looked like she could use a drink and nice plate of cookies bedsides Brock didn't have the heart to let her go on in this weather, The white haired girl nodded as he ushered her inside.