make it reality. (smut😏)

A/N
I don't like to praise my writing, but this is the hottest smut I've ever wrote.

"I don't want to share a apartment with Loki anymore." Sylvie said as she walked into Mobius office.

"Why? What's wrong with him?" he had shared a apartment with the god before, it wasn't all to bad. He got a bit annoying at times but you know, its Loki. What can you expect?

"Everytime he masturbates, i hear everything. All the "Mobius!" and "fucks!" not to forget my favorites "harder please!" I don't even want to know what he imagined you doing to him." the Loki Variant smirked as Mobius chocked on his coffee. He felt his pants getting tight and his cheeks heating up.

Sylvie left the room without another word. Mobius tried to ignore everything that just happened. Why did Sylvie have to be like that? Also he really wanted to know what Loki thought. Overall his mind was everywhere but not at work, so he gave up. He went to the Library.

"Loki. Up, with me." He commanded, Loki following his instructions. They left the Library going somewhere Loki never had been to before, making the god get worried. "Where are we going?" the agent ignored him.

"Mobius!" Loki noticed that they now were in a completely empty hall. He didn't have time to look around tho because he got pressed against a wall.

"Now tell me what that filthy mind of yours has made up." Loki's breath hitched. He was completely lost of words, Mobius face being inches from his.

"W-what?" he stuttered making his cheeks heat up even more.

"When you fuck yourself, what do you think about?" Mobius now whispered in his ear, the warm air hitting Loki's neck making him moan.

"Last time, I thought about you slowly undressing me, eating me out an-d fucking me." Loki chocked out talking so fast and quite that if Mobius face wasn' just inches away, he wouldn't have understood anything.

"You want me to do that? Want me to fuck you senseless?" the agent said now looking straight (more or less) into Lokis eyes.

"Oh fuck" the god breathed out. He always thought about this but never thought it would come true. "Answer." "Yes please" he whimpered. Then Mobius smashed their lips together making Loki gasp into it. They soon found a rhythm. Mobius got another moan from Loki as he entered the gods mouth with his tongue, tasting every bit of it. And fuck did he taste good.

Mobius couldn't wait anymore. He crabbed Lokis arse lifting him a bit, the god took this as his cue to wrap his legs around the agents waist who was now attacking his neck. He sucked and bit the sensitive skin leaving bruises all over.

"Fuck. Not here." Loki moaned out. Mobius pulled away dragging Loki with him. They run through the halls. Both eager to touch the others body again, to feel eachother everywhere. The agent quickly opens the door as they finally had reached his apartment. He dragged the raven haired with him making his way to his bedroom.

Mobius pushed Loki on his bed, climbing between his legs. "I am going to eat you out until your legs start shaking and you beg me to stop, just so i can fuck you senseless after." he whispered into the gods ear making Loki moan. "Please. I'll be good for you" Loki breathed out, starting to squirm, begging to be touched. Mobius smirked at him. Then he made his way down Lokis torso, kissing every spot he could reach. He teased the gods nipples making him squirm again. The agent just smirked to himself, letting go off the god. Not for long tho because now he just immediatly made his way to his crotch. He removed all of those annoying clothes that kept him from pleasing Loki.

He struggled with the belt a bit, getting more eager when he finally removed it. He ignored the hard one which he is met with as he removed the boxers. Instead he praps up Loks knees, spreading his cheeks apart. Seconds later he dived his tongue in making Loki gasp loudly, moaning even louder after. He ate him out, noticing Loki getting close duo to his walls clenching. He pushed in a finger, taking his tounge out and instead took Lokis member in his mouth, sucking on it. He sucked and licked, fucking Loki with his finger all together. It didn't take long for the god to finish, screaming  out Mobius name.

"Fuck that was good." he breathed out. Mobius took a few seconds to catch his breath himself. He then kissed Loki again, his own erection still painfully hard in his pants. The kiss was soft at first but then grew more pattionate. "Fuck me. Please." Loki panted. Mobius couldn't believe it, he just ate Loki out yet the god is still begging to be fucked. He couldn't give two fucks tho (not literally), because he couldn't wait to get any kind of friction on his painfully hard dick.

He quickly undressed himself and got a bottle of lube from his dresser. He squeezed a good amount of the cold liquid on his hands, warming it up a bit. He then lubed up his cock hissing at the attention. He then lined up his erection with Lokis hole, pushing in slowly. Both moaned as the tip went in. Once they found a good pace and angle in which Mobius hit Lokis prostate with every thrust, the room was being filled with moans. Loki came with a loud "Daddy", the sudden use of this nickname made Mobius follow suit, filling the god up.

"We'll have to this again." the god panted, a smile plastered on his face. "Agreed." Mobius smiled at him and Loki smiled back at him. He then shifted closer, pecking the agents lips before resting his head on the muscular chest. "Good night, darling. I love you" Mobius whispered. "I love you too." Loki whispered back before closing his eyes, drifting off to the dream world.