Confession. (Soft)

I was gone for a while but I'm back with a new one shot YAY this one was hard to write and I'm still not 100% satisfied, but I also don't want to keep you from reading it. I may have had a similar situation just minus the happy end :')

Mobius was wondering around the halls of the TVA, he knew exactly where to go but today it seemed more difficult to reach his destination. Nevertheless he was sure of what he wanted to do. Confess. He wanted to confess how he truly felt. Tell Loki that he loved him and due to his nervousness his walk looked more like a stumbling.

Loki was his best friend and he knew what he was risking, but he also knew, hoped, that he could trust Loki enough. Most people would be scared to ruin the friendship, which he was too in the very back of his head. But he hoped that Loki wouldn't be weird about it. He was almost certain that the god didn't like him back yet he still had to tell him because his feelings were tearing the man apart from the inside.

He was making his way to the gods apartment which they recently were gifted. Mobius persisted that the god should get one since they weren't a prisoner anymore and deserved a better place to stay at.

The agent hadn't noticed how he tucked out his shirt to busy his hands as he reached the apartment door. All the time it took him to walk there made him overthink so much to the point where he contemplated whether he should do this or not. As all the questions started to cloud his mind he took a deep breath, mumbled a quite "You've got this" under his breath and knocked. He heard shuffling inside and then footsteps against the floor. His heart sunk into the pit of his stomach and everything in his body wanted to run away, before he could do anything the door opened and he looked right at the person he had loved for so long now standing in front of him. His best friend and hopefully his very soon to be partner. Or boyfriend. Or girlfriend. Whatever they felt more comfortable with. Or maybe they won't be friends anymore-

"Mobius!" Loki's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.
The man slightly jumped at the sudden loud voice. "Sorry.. uh mind if I get inside?"
"Never" the god smiled stepping aside to let his best friend in.

The grey haired man stepped inside where Loki lead him to the kitchen. They motioned for him to sit down so he did. He took another deep breath as his best friend stepped over to the kitchen isle. "Want anything to drink?" "I'm good. Thanks." is all he could get out as a response. Loki sensed the mans awkwardness and nodded, flashing a smile, unknowingly making the others nerves go into overdrive.

The god got himself a glass of water before sitting down in front of Mobius. They took a swig then set the glass down on the table. "So whats troubling your mind?" The agent took a audible deep breath in before starting his speech "So, I really need to tell you something and I request that you let me speak my mind and don't talk while I do" he stopped and watched the god for a signal that they understood. Loki nodded, so Mobius swallowed and continued speaking "this might ruin our friendship and thats really the last thing I want. So if you don't agree or feel like what I'm about to say is weird then I don't have any attention to act on it and will do everything you need me to so we can still be friends." He said all that very fast but Loki was still able to keep up. Their heartbeat quickened as he had a slight idea of whats to come. He flashed another smile and Mobius thought it was the cutest thing he had ever seen.

"I'm in love with you. I have been about a year now and I can't keep to myself anymore. I think you don't feel the same, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I re-" "You're wrong" the black haired quickly pushed in, their voice sounding like he's stating the most obvious thing. Their best friend looked at them confused and in shock. "What?" "You said 'correct me if I'm wrong' and you're wrong" Loki said with a light smirk. Mobius eyes widened as realization hit him. "You.. uh like me too?" "Correct". A big smile crept its way on Mobius face and his insides felt like he was gonna explode from happiness.

They sat there a few moments in a kind of awkward silence. "I never expected you to say that honestly" "me neither" said Loki with a big smile on their face, leaning their elbows on the table. Its a small table so their faces were only a few inches apart. Mobius smiled back and glanced down at the gods lips thinking he wouldn't notice, but they did. "They're all yours if you want them" said the god, a deep chuckle leaving the back of his throat. The agent inched closer "Yeah?" he whispered so close to Lokis lips that the breath leaving his mouth hit against Loki's. "Yeah." the god whispered back.

Mobius closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Lokis. A big smile spread across both their faces and they lean back a bit, laugh and the press their lips back together. Loki feels like they might just explode. Mobius lips against his and the rough yet somehow soft hands holding their face is all he wanted since so long and it felt like sparks were burning through their stomach. Meanwhile Mobius felt the exact same. They pulled back again, smiling and out of breath. They opened their eyes and their big smiles spread into even bigger ones that made their cheeks ache from happiness. "So I guess a date would sound lovely, what do you say?", "sounds wonderful" is all they exchanged before kissing again.

Mobius hand comfortably lays in Loki's on the table while they make out. He stays with Loki for the rest of the day, but they move from the kitchen to the couch to watch a movie. Though they don't enjoy the movie as much as the sparks that burn as they kiss.

Maybe it isn't such a bad idea to talk your mind sometimes.