You really think I'd do that?

A/N

This one is not a usual Lokius story. It includes Lokius but its more about Sylvie being in love with Loki and being sad.
Its lowkey sad at the beginning but it has a happy end. I'd rather not make this A/N too long, so hope you enjoy :)

"Loki- Oh- Oh my god sorry" Sylvie said, immediatly regretting that she entered Lokis apartment without knocking. She had just walked in on Mobius and Loki making out against a wall. A glance of sadness filled her eyes as she tried to hold in her tears. The reason why she even barked in here was because she wanted to confess how she really felt about Loki, guess it wasn't mutual.
"Sylvie? What are you doing here?" Loki said flustered while buttoning his shirt. His hard on clearly visible as it was tenting his pants. "Uh.. I uh wanted to tell you something. But I guess that doesn't matter anymore" she said almost in a whisper.
Sadness overtook her now and a tear slipped from her eyes, then another and then she just let them all out. Loki walked towards her wanting to comfort Sylvie, but she backed away. Mobius just silently stood against the wall, not moving one inch. "Sylvie, whats wrong?" the god asked his Variant confused. "I uh wanted to tell you that I love you. But as I already said, I guess it doesn't matter now."
"Oh. Look Sylvi-" "No, no. Its okay, I get that you, uh, like Mobius. Obviously. Its okay really, you make a great couple." she smiled at him forcefully. "I will just go." she cried before running out. Loki turned around to look at Mobius, worry in his eyes. "Why you looking at me? Lets run after her!" Mobius said, finally stepping away from the wall. They both run after her.

They were close to catching her until she slipped into her appartment, shutting the door close. "Sylvie. Open the god damn door." Loki yelled, no answer. "Sylvie! Let's talk rather than to play this childish shit. You know better. I may not love you the way you do me, but I do love you. Please don't do anything stupid." the god said, knocking again. Still no answer. "Loki I'd rather kick the door in now." Mobius said, he was now really worried himself.

The both stepped back. They took eachothers hand, counted to three and then kicked against the door at the same time. Nothing. "What are you doing?" B-15 asked as she saw the two. "Long story, no time. Help us break in the door." Mobius said in a hurry. B-15 didn't question it much. She just took Lokis hand, again they counted to three, kicking against the door at the same time. It finally opened and they walked in. "B-15, look for her in the living room, Mobius kitchen, I'll check the bedroom" Loki commanded.
The three of them stormed off to their assigned rooms. "Nothing" Mobius screamed from the kitchen, "Neither here" it came from the living room. "Same here, bathroom!" Loki asnwered.

They all run to the bathroom, noticing it was locked as B-15 tried to open the door. "Sylvie?" Loki asked loudly. "Y-yes?" she sniffled. "Thank god you're alive" "What did you think I'd kill myself?" she chuckled. The three on the ohterside didn't realize there was anything funny about this situation, but they were glad that Sylvie thought so.
"Can you open the door please, so we can talk properly?" he asked concern lingering his voice. "Yes, but can the others please leave?" "Of course" B-15 and Mobius said at the same time, then walking out together, leaving the two Lokis alone.

"They're gone". Sylvie unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom. Tears stained her cheeks. Loki pulled her in a tight high, Sylvie letting it happen this time. "I'm so sorry, Sylvie. I didn't and don't mean to hurt you. You know I love you, but I just don't think it goes that far" "Its okay Loki. I understand, really. I just don't wanted everyone to see me cry, you know I hate to show my feelings to others. I might have to get used to Mobius, but at the end, if it makes you happy its all I want." she pulled away from the hug, smiling at him.

"And don't ever again think that I would kill myself, less so just over a boy. No offence" she smiled. "Offence taken." Loki fake pouted, making her smile. "Ice?" Loki asked, "Only if B-15 and Mobius tag along. "Of course" the two said, again at the same time, peeking their heads in from around the corner. They all laughed, going to the cafeteria.