Thats a boy?? (sad/soft)

so, yesterday i was out with friends and i got harassed for being a girl and looking like a boy and I'm taking it out on loki, sorry. But don't worry there will be a happy ending with all the things i wish i said.

It was Halloween and Loki was so excited to go out. He's 16 years old and all throughout school he got bullied for apparently looking like a girl. So he never really went trick or treating because he didn't want to go alone. This Halloween was special tho, because he got a boyfriend. Mobius moved to Midgard a few months ago and Loki honestly was suprised that the bullies couldn't manage to turn the boy against him but he was more than glad.

Mobius was the best thing that could have happened to Loki. The boy loved everything about him, his blonde long hair and blue eyes and his funny being. He loved having Mobius by his side and when he asked Loki to go to Halloween party with him made the black haired boy more than happy.

It was currently 8.30pm and his boyfriend would pick up in 15 minutes. He checked himself out in the mirror and fixed his hair a bit. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans with a oversized green hoodie. It was basic but Mobius told him to dress casual as no one was going to dress up, Loki was a bit sad at that but glad he could go out at all. He got dragged out of his thoughts by a knock on the door. The boy jumped from excitement as he opened the door to reveal a grinning Mobius on the other side, "Ready?"

*2 hours later*

They were having a lot of fun and Loki loved it. They drunk a bit and danced and maybe passionately made out a few times. Right now they were talking to a bunch of people who were also at the party. One small boy in grey sweatpants with a matching grey t-shirt continually flirted with Loki, making him quite uncomfortable. Mobius didn't notice tho being deeply involved in a conversation. Jealousy hit the boy when he turned around and saw a hand around Lokis waist, he scanned his boyfriends face expression noticing he was clearly uncomfortable.

He went over to them pushing the other boy away from Loki. The boy stumbled backwards, once he landed on the floor he glared up at Mobius "Chill man, I was just flirting with him. What are you, his mum?" "I'm his boyfriend you intolerant shit. Keep your hands to yourself" he spat back intertwining his fingers with Loki's. "Can we go?" Loki whispered in his ear. The whole situation made him really uncomfortable and ruined his whole mood, he just wanted to go home.

Mobius nodded and walked towards the exit. The cold air of the night brushed their faces as they stepped outside. They started walking home as a group of teenagers came up behind them. They just continued walking until one of them yelled "Whats that boygirl thing?" "Its a boy" someone else answered in a yell. Suddenly a girls voice swallowed the silence of the cold night, "What, that thing?", she pointed at Loki, "No way I thought it was a girl!" the whole group laughed. Mobius looked up at Loki seeing tears in his eyes. The boy turned his gaze to the floor as he noticed his boyfriend staring. Mobius stopped walking and turned around, facing the group of four people. He looked at the girl and as much as he hated what he was about to say he couldn't keep the words from leaving his mouth, "Why bother opening that big mouth of yours when you look like a walking sex doll?" he spat, making the group stop walking aswell. He turned to the boys. "And you look like you haven't washed your hair once in your whole life" he yelled at a boy with a middle part, having so much product in it that it looked like grease.

The group stared at him in shock, Mobius turned around grabbing Lokis hand. He started running as he noticed that live came to the group as they run after them. Luckily they were able to lose them. They fell to ground giggling, trying to catch their breath. Loki glanced over at his boyfriend a smile plastered on his face, he gave him a quick peck on the lips. Mobius smiled back at him."I love you" he whispered before pulling Loki in for another, this time longer, kiss.