𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐀𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Once we stepped into his house I immediately noticed the giant chandelier that was hanging in the middle of the room

Once we stepped into his house I immediately noticed the giant chandelier that was hanging in the middle of the room. Two sets of stairs with red carpet was on either side along with two archways. The left archway lead to the kitchen as the right one lead to the living room.

"Marco show her to the guest room." Xavier called over one of his workers with the gesture of his hand. He walked off to another direction, my eyes followed the back of his head till he disappeared around a corner.

"Yes Don. Right this way ma'am." Marco began walking towards the stairs so I quickly followed behind. 

I noticed there were lots of rooms down the halls as we passed them. He lead me to a room that was at the end of one of the halls.

"The room opposite is Xavier's. This one is yours." He opens my room door so I stepped inside taking in my surroundings. "Also dinner will be ready in 20 minutes." I nodded as he smiled at me before turning around and leaving.

The room had a queen size bed in the middle of it with light grey bed sheets along with white pillows. The walls were painted white and there were chestnut floor boards that filled the bottom of the room. A large tv was displayed opposite the bed and to the left of it was a walk in wardrobe where I could see my clothes neatly folded on the shelves and hangers. To the right was the bathroom that had black walls along with white, marble floors.

I laid down on the bed and took out my phone to text my parents saying that I've arrived at his house. I switched on the tv, deciding on watching a movie to pass time till dinner. I skimmed through the Netflix shows before clicking on a random movie knowing damn well I won't be paying attention to it.

A couple of minutes into the movie I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I called out, my eyes still trained onto the movie playing.

"Ma'am dinner is ready." A maid had entered the room offering me a warm smile, standing by the door.

"Alright thank you." She nodded her head before turning around and leaving the room.

I decided to keep my dress from earlier on since I'll be having a shower after dinner so I could just change my clothes then.

I made my way out the room feeling the anxiety swirl inside my stomach with each step I took down the stairs. A couple of guards were stood around the house wearing the same plain black suits holding large guns in their hands. I took a left and found myself in the kitchen that was decorated with marble floors and grey granite counter tops along with light grey walls.

Sat on the dining room table was Xavier and another woman I've never seen before. Mine and Xavier's eyes met for a moment before I broke eye contact as I sat beside him. He was still wearing his black tuxedo expect his bow tie was long gone along with his blazer. His white shirt was rolled up to his elbows displaying his veiny arms that were covered in tattooed. His first few buttons on his white shirt had been unbuttoned, displaying his silver chain. The mystery women was sat opposite me and Xavier sat at the head of the table.