𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲||𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲

"Anyways," I grabbed the smushed cake from the backseat,"cake?" I then climbed on top of car so now I was sitting on the roof of it with my feet dangling over the edge as I opened the cake container

We are currently waiting for Pietro and Valentina to come get us since our car is completely fucked.

Xavier climbed onto the car so he was sitting next to me, "Let me see your arm," He gently grabbed my arm, examining the cut on it caused by a bullet, "does it hurt?" He furrowed his eyes brows,
looking over at me.

"Yeah, I might need to cut it off." My voice was muffled a bit by the piece of cake in my mouth.

Xavier smiled slightly, shaking his head before taking his hoodie off revealing his veiny tatted arms, "Maybe."

We sat there eating the cake in comfortable silence before a black jeep pulled up in front of us. Out stepped Valentina and Pietro with first aid kits along with guns. Both of their eyes widened slightly at the sight of us as they rushed over to where we are.

"Who the fuck eats cake after a fucking car chase?" Pietro furrowed his eyebrows, looking between us both.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Us." I grinned over at him, taking another bite out of the cake.

"So, who did that?" Valentina pointed towards the fire beside us, placing one of her hands on her hip.

Xavier pointed towards me, "Threw a grenade at them." He then got off the car before placing his hands on my hips, lifting me off the car and onto the ground.

"You guys are insane." Pietro mumbled, opening the first aid kit, "May I?" He gestured towards the cut on my arm.

I nodded my head in response so he applied some alcohol onto a piece of cotton before gently rubbing it over my cut.  I winced slightly as he continued applying the alcohol onto the cut.

"Easy motherfucker." Xavier glared at Pietro, wrapping his arms around my waist.

From the corner of my eye I could see Valentina smirking at us as I leaned my head back against Xavier's chest. After Pietro put a bandage on my cut we all got into the jeep with me and Xavier sitting on the backseats.

"We found out it was the Russians," Pietro broke the silence looking at Xavier through the rear view mirror, "but it wasn't under your father's authorisation."

Xavier turned his head away from the window and towards Pietro, "Whose authorisation was it under then?" He furrowed his eyebrows, picking up one of my hands and began fiddling with the butterfly ring on my finger.