𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧||𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

I've been laying around the house all day, bored out of my goddamn mind

I've been laying around the house all day, bored out of my goddamn mind. Xavier has been busy with the mafia so I couldn't annoy him as much as I wanted to. Everyone was busy like normal so I couldn't really do much. So to fix my boredom, I decided to cook. Cooking for me was always the cure for boredom. Getting up from my seat, I made my way over to the kitchen.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen, I grabbed the ingredients I needed to bake cookies. I had  been craving them all day. After preheating the oven I began mixing my cookie mixture. I decided to listen to music while I cook so after grabbing my air pods I clicked shuffle on my playlist and let the melodies fill my ears. I swayed my hips to the music as my mixed the cookie mixture.

I was so lost in the music that was playing that I didn't even realise someone had entered the kitchen until veiny, tatted hands wrapped themselves around my waist gently. I took out one of my air pods and turned my head to be met with Xavier.

"Hi." I smiled at him before looking back at my cookie mixture, still swaying my hips to the music.

He buried his face into my neck, swaying his hips in sync with mine slightly. "Hey." He mumbled into my neck.

"You okay?" I rubbed small circles on his hand with one of my hands as the other was still mixing the cookie mixture.

"Mm." He sighed into my neck, sending shivers down my spine.  I put the cookie mixture into a tray before putting it in the oven to bake.

I sat up onto the counter top, gently pulling Xavier between my legs by his shirt and cupped his cheeks. He had a gloomy expression on his face making me frown a bit. His lips sat in a stern line, drowsy eyes, eyebrows pulled together slightly.

I brought his face closer to mine making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. Before he could open his mouth, I brushed hair away from his forehead and placed a soft kiss on top of his forehead. I watched his lips curve upwards slightly as he stared deeply into my eyes.

"There you go hermoso." I gave him a toothy grin, rubbing small circles on his cheek with my thumb.

(handsome)

He then rested his forehead against mine with a small smirk plastered across his lips. He leaned in, his minty breath fanned against my lips causing butterflies to erupt into my stomach. I waited in anticipation for his lips to meet mine as my breathing became laboured. I bit my bottom lip, watching his eyes drop down to them as he salivated his own.

Then my fucking phone rang.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath, pulling away from me. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. God fucking damn it.

I sighed in frustration, picking up my phone to see my fathers name across the screen.

"Dad?" I picked up the phone, furrowing my eyebrows. Why is he calling me all of a sudden?