𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧||𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡

As soon as I woke up I went straight  to the pantry in search for food only to find there's nothing that I like in there

As soon as I woke up I went straight to the pantry in search for food only to find there's nothing that I like in there. The pantry was filled with canned foods with a few fruit and vegetables so to fix my problem I went to Xaviers room to force him to take me shopping.

I knocked loudly on his door a couple of times but got no response meaning he's still asleep. Lazy fuck, it's 12 in the afternoon.

"Xavier if you don't open this bloody door I'm coming in." I continued pounding my fists onto his door still getting no response so I barged into his room. He was laying on his stomach without a shirt on with the bed covers hanging below his waist as his hands were below the pillow he was laying on. His head was facing away from me so I quietly walked over to him and grabbed the other pillow beside him and smacked it across his head, "wake up you lazy motherfucker."

"Piss off." His mumbled into the pillow.

"I wanna go shopping so get up." I groaned in annoyance.

"Take V with you." He grumbled, still being half asleep.

"No you're coming with me since you want to keep me in this fucking house for God knows how long," I smacked him with the pillow again earning a groan from him. "Don't you wanna hang out with your wife to be?" I teased, smirking slightly.

He then turned his head so he was facing me, his hooded eyes met mine. He rubbed his eyes before running a hand through his messy hair. "I hate you." He grumbled.

"Get the fuck up before I sit on you." I glared at him.

"No motherfucker let me sleep." He closed his eyes again.

This fucker.

"You have 3 seconds before I sit on you." I warned him yet he still didn't listen.

"One."

"Two."

"Three." I then got on top of his bed and jumped on top of his back which made him grunt but he still didn't get up. Instead he hooked one of his arms around my waist from behind earning a surprised squeal from me as he pinned me to his bed so now he was hovering over me with his hands perched on each side of my head. I felt my breath get hitched in my throat at the change of position. Woah there.

"You're a cagna." He mumbled, pointing his finger towards me.

(bitch)

"Take me shopping fucker." I bit my bottom lip, looking up at him only to find his eyes fixated on my lips.

"Fine," He sighed, running a hand down his face. "get changed." He then got off the bed and walked towards his bathroom in just his basketball shorts.

Grinning, I got off his bed and walked towards my bedroom. I decided on wearing a red graphic oversized hoodie with black baggy jeans and a red yankees cap to match. I put on a few rings and a padlock necklace to complete my look.