𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲||𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1000 READS <3 ILY ALL

Timidly, I opened my eyes to be met with the bright sun that beamed from the windows and right on to my eyes

Timidly, I opened my eyes to be met with the bright sun that beamed from the windows and right on to my eyes. My mind began to wonder off to last night before Xavier left. The kiss. The kiss was everything. His soft lips against mine made my heart pound in my chest rapidly. I wish I could do it again but he's gone. Millions of emotions crossed my mind the moment his lips touched mine. Emotions of confusion because my mind couldn't comprehend the feeling that lingered in my heart. Me and Xavier's relationship is complicated to say the least. From having an arranged marriage to then kissing him I couldn't help but question what we were. Obviously I like him but would he want this?

Groaning, I pulled the covers over my head as I blindly reached over to the bed side table to grab my phone. I unlocked my phone, deciding on texting Xavier because I miss him.

Zay 🥺🥺🥺🥺

put some fucking blinds in your room mf.

Good morning to you too.

shut up. I like your hoodie btw

Send me a pic.

I look like shit 😍

Shut up. You look beautiful.

so sweet 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I'm done with your bs.

why 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
come back right now mf

I have to go, I'll call you later.

After turning off my phone I decided to finally get out of bed since it's now 12 in the afternoon. I brushed my teeth after taking a quick shower and decided to keep on Xavier's hoodie since it's comfortable and smells like him. As soon as I opened Xavier's bedroom door, I was met with a familiar pair of grey eyes. Oh God.