Chapter 1 pain

Have you ever experienced that sick feeling when you actually feel your heart breaking  in your chest ....

That is exactly what i felt when i saw him  kiss her more fierce after looking at me with his beautiful cold eyes  and that heart racing smirk . The coldness of them already told me .

He .doesn't. want .me .

As he started his makeout session with his 'girldfriend' Stacy again . I walked as fast a could to my locker got my books and went to the girls bathroom , i had already told Nacy i would see her and Nicole  in class .

I went in and locked the door  and went into one  of the stalls and let the tears flow down  my rosey cheeks freely ....

I sat in there for awhile then decided that maybe i can change his mind so i got out washed my face as i was drying my hands i heard someone enter i was then overwhelmed by the scent of Cinnamon and aftershave the, scent of my mate .

I took a deep breath calming myself before i turn and face him ,but  before i could calm down  completely i felt his hands on my hips . He suddenly spun me around holding my hips in place so i dont move he bent down his warm breath hitting my neck as he came close to my ear ghosting his lips " So you're my mate ? Too bad I don't want you " he whispered in my ear his voice ice cold .The word's sent daggers to my heart ...

He  lifted me and placed me on the counter he removed is hands as if it burned him to touch me .He look at me with his beautiful cold eyes and said "You are not  to tell anyone we are mates ,is that clear?  " His voice so deep yet void of any emtions  , the pain becoming too much as i tried to talk "but were m-mates- " he cut me off "I DON'T want you " i felt the pain worsen i clutch my chest as if trying to hold it together .

"Go to class after you freshen up "
With that  he left me in pain ...

Im still in here a whole 5 minutes  passed . I cant do school now, im going home...... my ride *face palm* ok I'll  just run .
With that thought i walked out of the bathroom through the hall and in to the parking lot and out the school .

~~~~~~~
Word count : 516

Pls
Vote

Comment

💜💜💜