Chapter 5 (part 2)

Recap :
  I open the door to meet with those cold blue eyes , curly messy black hair and that smirk ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im now sitting in the back seat of his sleek black bugatti Chiron.I glance at his outfit we kinda matching im wearing a black crop top  a lather jacket  with  small studs on the sleeve  and  a  light blue skinny jeans and black  combat boots and Darrian is wearing black  T-shirt and a leather over and blue stone wash jeans and couldn't quite see his shoes because he was driving

" I know im hot but stop staring it's  annoying" he said arrogantly i quickly turn  so my dark curls cover my face

" I-i wasnt staring at you ... i was looking at the dash board " i curse myself for stuttering

"Sure you weren't "he said sarcastically

I turn my head and look out the window until we came to a halt
I was confused we were infront of a house ? Just then Darrian was on a call...

"Hey Stacy "

My heart clenched at the soft voice he had for her ....

"Yeah we here out front "

" ok love , ok "
That word 'love' he said it with emtion  unlike the cold voice he uses on me

The passenger  door suddenly opened and  the witch her self  Jumped in  she smiled at him and kissed him and ..... and he kissed her back  the sight of them made my heart clench and my wolf howled  in angoy ... i thought it would just be us . I thought he would want to get to know me ...
He just shattered my hope , the little hope i have ...

" Oh hi carol !" The mate stealing dog  said my name wrong and my so called mate didn't say anything!!

"Its Caitlin " i told her

"Oh sorry anyway you're ok with me and Ri , right ?" Who the h*ll is that ?

"Ri ?" I questioned the name

" Yeah you my- i mean  your mate"my eyes widened so she knew and still wouldn't leave him to happy  with his true mate .... This witch

'Kill her'

'Kill her'

' his our mate '

' show her who he belongs to'

My wolf chanted then demanded  i want to give in but i couldnt ...
I couldn't hurt him even thou he's  ripping my heart out then squeezing it and finnaly stomping on it ...
I realised i zoned out too long

"Yeah " i replied looking  at her through the review mirror

*time skip*

We finally at the Arcade ... we because Stacy wanted to go to the Arcade  and she wanted to disuss something with her mate and Darrian aka me ...
I dont understand this girl is so stupid she has her mate but she'd rather take some one  else's mate .

We now at the food court after walking around like a lost puppy following these two sickening people  as they kiss amd hold hands and act so inlove i clutch my chest were my lies beneath as if im trying to hold the broken pieces of my heart from falling to the floors of my soul .

They finally decided  to go to the food court im not sure how much more of this i can take before breakdown or my wolf  shuts me out completely ....

We are waiting for Stacy 's mate to come when i got the smell of a fimilar scent i turn my head to see its non other then ..... Aiden  ?! 

Oh no what is doing here ? Did he follow me ? No he won't do that , Aiden isnt like that ...

I snap out of my thoughts when someone sits next to me ... it was Aiden.

"Caitlin what are you doing here "he asked me where as i was too shocked that he was here

"Wait ... you two know each other ?" That witch Stacy spoke .

"Yeah we're bestfriends snice we were kids " Aiden spoke i look at him grateful

"So our mates are friends , huh."
Darrian said his voice void of any emotion.

I turn to look at Aiden he eye's were as wide as mine and we shared the same look

"She your mate ?!"   
"he's your mate ?! "

We had asked each other in snyc  out of shock

"Yes he is and why didnt tell she is your mate "ask him with sad eyes and a frown his eyes looked pained as  lean down to me

"Im sorry  i should have told you especially because y'all are of the  same pack , can you forgive me ?"i nod my head and he give me a side hug . We heard a low growl Aiden winked at me that low growl gave a spark of hope we turn around to see Darrian and Stacy face sucking .

Aiden let a out small warning growl while i let out a small whimper my wolf starting to get angry but still hurt.

"Why dont y'all just reject us and let us move on . Y'all  can live happily " Aiden told them with clenched fists.

I was too hurt to say anything i just moved closer to Aiden .

" because  shes mine and dont give up what mine even if i dont want it " Darrian said voice void of any emotion .

Aiden got up and pull me with him but he was stoped as i was grabbed  by the arm by my so called mate Darrian...

" I  you told she's  mine "

"Correction she's  not your property and she's  going home have a good night alpha ". Aiden pulled out of his grip once we were out side he used his vampire speed yes i did say vampire Aiden is half vampire ....