Chapter 7 Not gonna give up

Monday

I woke up to alone and my bed cold ... i couldn't help but feel a slight pang of hurt ...

I push the feeling away or least try to .With that i get on with morning routine...

Today i wore my black hoodie ,black jeans and black boots with matching black earings ,ring and bracelet. I made my hair straight and put it in a ponie tale .

Once i satisfied with my look i went down stairs i saw all the boys except Aiden ... that feeling coming back again .

I grab an apple greet and try to walk out the door ...
Key word:try

I was stopped by Colt .

"Are you ok?" I nod my head

"Use your voice Cait " he said sternly

"Im fine Colt" i replied him

Suddenly i was pulled in to a hard chest and Cole's scent engulf me .

"No your not , but we here if you need us , we love you CC."Cole is the big baby and CC is their nick name for me .I look up at him and give him a small smile .

"Im going to school now , Alex are you coming with me or are you gonna go to school with one of the boys ?" I turned to ask a Alex

" Nah im cool ill see you at school Coley here is borrowing me his car for this week my bike will be here by Friday ." Alex replied

I nod say my goodbyes to the boys and head out to my baby did i mention i have a bugatti Chiron and its blue ?

*Time skip *

I arrived at school , i met the girls they were waiting for me at the entrance .

We now walking the hallways to get to our lockers amd grab the books we need for our first subjects .

*time skip*

It finnaly after school i can go home now and cry my eyes out the whole day Darrian has ignored me my entire existence...

He just kept on making out with Stacy what the hell does she have that i dont ??? Oh wait she just as heartless and power hungry.

Im going home and drowning my self in music ....

The whole week went on like monday Darrian refuse to acknowledge me .Aiden apologized for leaving so early in the morning he's trying to win a back his mate but is failing...

I cant do this anymore i need a plan i WILL get my mate back the love of my life ...