chapter 8 A plan and broken heart

Todays friday i woke up with determination ... i won't  give up on my mate so easily

I did my morning routine and got dressed in dark blue jeans and a white  botton diwn shirt with a sliver flower design  .

I straightened my hair  put alittle eyeliner and a  dark  shade of lipstick ,i decided to wear my grey contacts  and for my shoes i wore black  hill boots with  a sliver  zip

I look in the mirror i looked diferent but i only really dress up like this for  bussines dinners that mom makes me attend . I called  her last night and seem to be doing good , she happy . She hasn't  been happy since that night.....

"Caitlin ? You up ?" Called Aiden from the other side of the door ...

Open the door and all the boys are standing at my door

"Good morning" i said a small smile

"Morning cait you look great by the way ..."Alex greeted me and huged me

"Who are and what have you with our Caitlin?!" Cole questioned me

Aiden  slapped  Cole up side head
"Ow !!!what the hell Aid?! "

"You stupid , she is cait " Aiden and Colt said at the same time

"I know that i ... i was just complimenting her unlike you  three.."Cole said mutter words along the lone of 'im too good'

"Well thank you boys i would like to leave for school now" They nod and carry on with what they need to do before school .

As im walking down i see Alex and Colt walk down with me
"Alex  you going with your bike today?"

"Yup it came last night , i miss her  so much my baby"Alex love his bike no is allowed to thouch it and the only one he took for a ride was ... me  so far .

"Hey listen , have a good day theres something i want to talk to you about for tomorrow night ok " Said Cole

"Ok , sure we'll talk about over breakfasttomorrow,  that ok ?" I asked him

"Yup ... that's perfect" He said popping the 'p' .

I yell my goodbyes at the door and walk out to the garage . I take my bugatti Chiron  and drive ti school.

*Time skip*

Im now in english with Nancy ... im think my plan through i need a time when that witch  isnt with Darrian ...
Ahh i know during cheer practice .
Darrian and i have gym during then so i can talk to him as soon as i can ...
Lucky for me Gym is next period the day is almost over ...

"Hey Nancy im gonna need your help later wait for text " i whispered to my bestie she nodded i was metally doing my happy dance ...

'Trinnnnnggggg'

The went off finally i can put my plan into action ...

"Ok  girls lets do 20 laps then some  soccer and  boys let do 20 laps and 50 push ups !Lets Go !!  *high pitch annoying as hell  whistle*  we werewolves  we can hear fine ...

We all started and sometime during my 18 the lap Darrian was near me so i got closer and tired to get his  attention and talk to him it hasn't  been working im almost done one more to go  ... i need to talk to him now .

"Darrian please listen to me just once please Darrian " im practically begging him

He huffed and turned to me "what is it "he asked his voice so cold tears sting   my remembering how loving he spoke to her .i swallow the lump in my throat.

"Darrian please meet me tonight at pack beach at 7.30 ...  please just this once " I ask him with a pleading tone and eyes ... he a gave a slight nod i ran off before he could relpy...

He will meet me he has too ... we finish up netball and everyone goes home ...

I hop in my car and drive home to make a few calls and get ready for tonight he will come , he has to , i hoped he does...

*You thought it was over lol no scroll*

*time skip*

Everything is set up its 7. 33 pm maybe his in traffic

Its 8.30 where is he every second he's not here my heart breaks alittle more ....

Im about to break down its 8.55 now ... Suddenly a black car pulls up and out comes  the love of my life

"You came"i said to him

" Yeah well Stacy was tired and said i should come." He came because of her  tear's  stung my eye's she trying to look all nice and innocent

"Walk with me " he nodded and walked with me to a spot i loved at the beach i had my shoes in my hand

" its  beatiful isn't it "i said referring to the moon and how the calm yet beautiful the water looked...

But of course clumsy me tripped on something , waiting for the impact to come but it never came i felt tingles along with arms around my waist i turned and came face to chest  with my mate ...

I look up and leaned a lilttle

"No "his voice so cold

"Please just once if you dont feel anything I'll stop please "my voice desperate he gave a slight nod .

i lean closer and placed my lips on his warm soft ones .There was sparks everywhere i was so lost in the feeling  when i noticed he was still he didn't kiss me back .I pulled back feeling a lilttle hopeful that he felt something.I open my eyes to see his already open .

"Im sorry " he whispered i shook my head as a hopeless sob escaped my lips .My heart felt like it completely broken crushed destroyed  the sharp fragment's of what was my heart stabing at my soul . My wolf howled in pain .

"Caitlin , im sorry i love her"i turn away from him as i let out another sob and the tears now flowing down my face ...

"Come I'll take you home"he said softly it just made me sob more

"please leave me alone "i said my voice was so pained  and broken

"It not a good idea its gon-" i cut him off

"Why dont you just reject me ,huh?!"

"I think we should get you home " he sai again ignoring my question.

"Just leave me alone , please"my voice now clearer

So i heard he foot steps leaving  soon my knees gave out i started crying my heart out ...I clutched my chest wanting nothing more then to rip out my heart and end this pain .

Soo it started to rain i knew it was coming i just didnt think i would be here long enough for it to start raining... i dont know whether its comforting me or just  making it worse ...

Every drop now feels like needles of ice pricking my skin as it falls onto my  bare shoulders and arms .

Get up from the sand see  the table with all the stuff i had set  up i take the  bottle of red wine open it and start to drink it all hoping it would drown the pain and relax me a bit ....
Soon a hear foot steps running toward me i turn around to look at the figure..

~~~~~~~~
Word sount : 1257

That wa just painful i have lump in throat just writting this ...
Tell me what you guys think
Who do u think came???
Thank you so baring with me

Also pls check out my other poem book its my first also the name is pains of love

Pls
Read

Comment

Vote

And enjoy