chapter 6 Aiden

We now at home Aiden ran us home im pacing back and forth thinking of all the nagative  things that could happen now because of Aiden he could into some serious trouble ...

A hand grabbed my arm and stopped me i look up to Aiden , Colt came into room as soon as we did .

"I know you stressed and hurt about your dumba**  mate but you need to calm down relax get some sleep " he puller me closer to him during his lil speech.

"Its partly that Aiden , you- you used your vampire speed they know you are part vampire now,  his an alpha he could tell the vampire council you'll  get into trouble... " i explain in a worried tone.

Aiden look at me with shock , pride and .... love ?

" You're worried about me " he ask looking  at me i nod my head and he put he cups my cheeks in his big hands
"You dont need to worry about that i got permission to do as i please as long a follow the laws as i did back at the coven . You probably wondering how is he vampire and are his brothers also vampire's ... no they not its just Aiden and Colt...

Third persons P.O.V

~Flash back ~

3 years ago ...

It was night they were acting like normal teens Colt , Aiden and Jake ... Jake is Aidens twin

Colt had taken his brother's out which he was reluctant  to do but Jake had been perstitant and convinced  his mother to let them go to that party...

They had the best time of  their young lives but fate was not on their side that night ....
On their way back to car which was i lil  far the the party they saw something zoom past them then suddenly Aiden fell the Colt dropped to his knees to check on his brother  Jake just stood in shock staring at his brother ...

Aiden had been bitten ... by a vampire .
When a vampire bites  a werewolf they usually die but in some rare cases the werewolf turns into a vampire too or  the  gene mix and they become a Hybreed...

Colt stood up wanting get the vampire... but he too was  bitten the Jake started to runs for the car leaving his brother's .

Aiden and Colt soon fell unconscious .
When they awoke .They where in a vampire coven . The coven learder told them they had survived the transition  and how they were turned by a exiled vampire and was trying to anger the concil .

The coven told them about how their borther was probably dead  because as he was driving away he crashed and the car caught ablaze and the corpse was to burned  to identify.

Aiden and Colt were first feeling very guilty that they their bother died but soon turned  into  disappointment that he didnt help or call for help but rather fleed and left his bothers for dead ...

It took his family a year to begin to act normal again . Aiden and Colt often stayed at the coven to learn control and get their lives together .

~End of flash back~

Catlins P.O.V

" There no need to worry about the council i saw them ealier today  they wont have a problem , come now let get you to bed tomorrow is school "i groan at the sound of school he just chuckled at me and carried me to my room bridal style
He leave on my bed and walks out the room so we can both change .I put on my blue pj shorts and shirt set .I get under the covers as Aiden comes in and slides under the cover next to me .  I lay my head on he chest darkness consume me after  this long and painful day im happy its finally over ...