01 - vacation

𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 !𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋¹𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 | 𝖻𝗌𝖽²𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 | 𝗁𝗑𝗁³𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 | 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋⁴𝗐𝗁𝗒 | 𝗃𝗃𝗄

𝗂𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋
¹𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 | 𝖻𝗌𝖽
²𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 | 𝗁𝗑𝗁
³𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 | 𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
⁴𝗐𝗁𝗒 | 𝗃𝗃𝗄

"You're staying here for a day?" (name) asked, watching her sister go inside the kitchen to grab a can of soda. Her question got a nod from (s/n) who made her way to (name) on the couch.

(s/n) plopped herself on the couch, her unoccupied hand came to snatch the remote control of the television away from the coffee table in front of them. "I am. Netero allowed me to rest for a day and there isn't much stuff going on in Yokohama or even in the Clover Kingdom." She answered, proceeding to open the television.

(name) hummed at the answer. "That's understandable. You've been working for a whole year without stopping... but like, do you have anyone you know in this place?" She followed up, taking into consideration the large house that her sister bought.

The house was better than the one they had in their original dimension and (name) had no shame in admitting that. It was a house with two storeys already filled with furniture, the pantry and fridge were filled, and it even looked like it was well-kempt. "Hey, how do you even clean this house..."

Lowering the volume of the television as the host of the show kept on mumbling about a Mugami actor, (s/n) gulped a good portion of her soda before answering. "I occasionally come here to clean and restock the food, speaking of, you'll see food from the other dimensions inside the pantry."

The older (l/n) then narrowed her eyes as she took a glance at the analog clock that hung over the television. One last gulp of the beverage, (s/n) stood up, turned off the tv, and gestured for her sister to stand up as well.

(name) raised an eyebrow, questioning why (s/n) suddenly did... what she did. "We're going to visit the family that took care of me while I was here. They're nice and all, especially since they kept my secret... well, they already had a psychic son so they were kinda used to it."

With a blink of an eye, both (name) and (s/n) teleported inside a house that radiated such a comfortable aura that it made (name) hum in appreciation. For what seemed to be the umpteenth time, she managed to find a place that she knew she'll feel comfortable in.

A sudden sweet voice made its way to (name)'s ears. She turned to see who it was and there she saw a woman with short black hair and though she looked quite young, (name) could only assume that she was the mother of the psychic son that (s/n) talked of.

"Ayako! You should've told me that you were coming early!" The woman squealed, wiping her hands on her blue apron before making her way to (name)'s sister so that she could pull her in a hug.

(s/n) returned the hug, appreciating the aura that the woman had. "I wanted to surprise you." (s/n) chuckled, doing jazz hands as soon as she was released from the hug.