05 - company

TUESDAY [8 IN THE MORNING]

"Fuck off," y/n pushed her alarm off her bedside table as she turned her back from it. "Need five more minutes..." She groaned, clutching onto the long bolster she had.

A few more minutes and yet another sound entered y/n's ears but it was surprisingly something she was familiar with though it wasn't an alarm. "y/n, wake up. We're here." The voice said, y/n's bed dipping in the process.

y/n was still asleep, that much was obvious, but there were some things she could comprehend. She tried to fight the sleep that was consuming her, alas she lost. "Five more minutes." She muttered again, whole body completely facing her bed as she tried to become one with the mattress.

"See, Kyoka. I told you she wasn't exactly easy to wake up... you aren't either," The voice sighs as the screech of a chair could be heard.

To the two inside y/n's bedroom, they were caught by surprise when she suddenly sat up straight. "Come on, y/n. Sleep in some more, you don't need to wake up so early," The soft voice, who y/n knew belonged to none other than Atsushi, tried to push her back to lay down.

On the other hand, a monotonous voice countered Atsushi's suggestion. "But s/n told us we'd only be here for a day, we shouldn't waste it." The voice, which belonged to Kyoka, said as the girl sported a frown.

To be fair, the agency didn't frequently have days where they had no cases at all and Kyoka wanted to make the most out of it. y/n had been out of the agency for a few months, and the last time they saw each other was roughly a few weeks ago. Who could blame her if she wanted to spend quality time with the two she considered to be her closest friends and colleagues.

"No, no, it's fine. Besides, I don't want you guys wasting your time just because you're waiting for me to wake up," She said, giving them a smile, her eyes closed as it still felt heavy.

She stood up from her place and... it was painful to both Kyoka and Atsushi. y/n basically looked like a drunk who was trying to go home with how wobbly she was walking. "What breakfast do you guys want?" She asked, hand gripping onto the door frame of her room.

It was only then that Kyoka agreed to Atsushi's suggestion of letting her sleep more. "How about you sleep for five more minutes? We can handle breakfast," She stood up from y/n's bed just before heading out the room.

Before she could go downstairs, y/n was already gripping the back of her clothes. "No, no, no. I'm the host here and it's embarrassing if I let my guests do the work," y/n finally managed to open her eyes and there she saw that Kyoka was sporting a different outfit. "Aww, where'd you get the cute dress?"

y/n turned around and there stood Atsushi who also sported different clothing. Kyoka had a cute pair of white button down and black skirt, almost similar to y/n's agency uniform but much cuter, while Atsushi had jeans that reached past his ankle along with a dark blue sweater.