♫Chapter 56♫

This chapter contains mature content ☾_____________☽

☾_____________☽

The second Jude and I got back to the hotel room it was indefinite, it would happen tonight. We had the whole night but we knew that if it was going to happen it would happen now, when we are awake in the world and so mind-blowingly in love with one another.

His mouth was warm and yet tortuous against my own, as he kissed hungrily, his tongue caressing my own. He tasted like a love song and I was in tune, almost in sync with you him. I throw off my hoodie as Jude scrambles out of his shirt tossing it onto the floor and laying down expectantly with his legs slightly parted on the bed. I smirk at his confidence and back him up against the headboard so he doesn't forget who he's dealing with.

I slip off my jeans and now I'm left in my matching black bra and underwear, "turn around for me." He orders and I do as he says so he can see all of me in the early morning sun seeping through the window bathing me in its generous fluorescence. He then reaches out a hand and I don't hesitate to take it, I can tell by his eyes what he's asking me.

"Coraline, my love, do you want this?" He asks me and I smile warmly,

"More than anything," I assure him before asking, "Jude, darling do you want this?"

He nods silently, "come here and make me whole, I am half a man without you..."

He pulls me on top of him and I straddle his waist kissing him deeply, he tastes as sweet as promise yet as haunting as sin. He grabs hold of my ass and slaps it slightly making me gasp before he flips me around so my legs are still on either side of him but my head faces the mirror. He takes off a hand from his wrist and ties up my braids before sliding my panties down my legs, he bends me over lower, and finally, all that ballet flexibility came in handy.