The TREATY

All the persons in the room look at  Zen with surprise it really shock them to see him cry.

His mother hug him and pat his head

" Okay, okay will help her " It hurt her to see her beloved son cry, which she didn't know he can cry too. His father walk over to them and kneel beside him while patting his back, and his friend who is the most surprise of them all just stand there while his brain is in turmoil his friend, who he thought doesn't have a heart just cry, if it was just an act he would know but it was not, he knows his friend more than anyone, even more than his own parents.

' what in the world had the baby did to Zen for him to become like this '

Zens parents than try to find away to cure you, it was not hard to find the ingredients needed for your fever but its hard to decide the exact portion they should use. While Zen never left your side.

Finn was also to find a solution to help you,he discover some books from his library about human illness. There he saw how to treat a human baby , it was really hard to find but because of his uncle who likes to study all different species and was also crazy, he manage to fund it.

He look at the book in his hand while standing before Zen's bedroom. The door open and he had a smile plastered on his face . Than Finn walk toward his friend and cough lightly which was not answered by Zen.

" I am so hurt to see you like this you know so " He smirk " I found how to treat a human baby " Zen than look at him
He showed him the book, Zen tried to grab it but, Finn retract it which made his friend frown  " If you want to have this book and save that human baby, you must gave me that human baby " Zen narrowed his eye, he now really wanted to kill this friend of his right now

" No, I... I can't " Zen said

" That means the baby will die " Zen clench his fist " Or I can share it, you take care of her till now ,so what do you say " Finn said with a mischievous smile

" I can't give her to you , but  share I can do that " said Zen with a sad face the two than shook hands

The method and medicine that they use for your fever seems to work really great. The book was a good book but was really strange , the language are written in ancient language which is only recently use again in their planets, but what more make it strange was  the place it was printed. But they don't really put in their mind further as your health started to get better.

You had a nice dream while you sleep you meet your parents. Your mother give you a kiss in your forehead while your father said with a serious expression

" Y/n don't get attached to this world and don't forget that your not from this world, try to find  away home " You nod your head and smile at them.

You already tried to find it you will definitely go back home to your planet,first you wanted to stay here for your parents sake but they are gone now so you don't have reason to stay anymore in this dangerous world.

You open your eyes slowly, you yown and look at Zen who stare at you with eyes a tear filled eyes.

" Y/n you wake up, you finally wake up " Zen said while giving you a peck on your cheeks, he really wanted to hug you but he can't, you are fragile, soft and small if he hug you he scared that you might break. So he slowly, lift you up and lightly hug you.

" I'm sorry y/n, I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I won't let that happen again"Zen said , you can hear the sincere tone, he than put the feeding bottle in your mouth and cradle you. You suck on the bottle till it emptied , he than pad your back and you burb. You gaze at him with your cute eyes