DEEPER THAN LOVE

A madonna whore complex where a man worship a woman  as a  goddess.
They worship the woman they love but seek pleasure from other woman.

Where such man love they have the urge to protect the innocence and purity of their love one.

Its a split personally between love and desire.

Although they  seek pleasure and has desire for other ,they can't love that person which they desire, they use that person for their pleasure only.

Ofcourse the 8 love you so much ,you cant eventhink what they can do for you . If you ask if they had desire for you ,yes they do ,how can they not.

You have   grown and became more beautiful the love they had for you change as they can see you growth to be such a fine and beautiful girl.

But finding themselve guilty for their desire for you instead they thought of protecting your innocence and purity.

***************

Arsi sit before his parents 

" Dear ,this is  important ,you know that your brother is still not stable yet so you are the only successor for the family " his mother siad to him with a sad face

"Yeah I know but that but I cant "

"We know the decision we made and knows that you cant break the pact you made to the royal but  we already say it to them, they understand and gave you the permission....."

Arsi with a straight face gaze at them and stand up

" Thats not my problem I'd rather be a loyal servant than let mysel be the ruler "

" Dont you love this family at lest thought about the family dont be selfish Arsi" his father with a grim expresssion said to Arsi

" This " Arsi spoke with a hesistant voice " sorry mother father but love is not the term I understand through this family,
the thruth is I dont even know if I love this family thats why I'm guilty for you, you have cared and love me , protect me and want me to be happy but I dont have anything like that for you guys "

His parent look at each other and his mother sigh

" An apple didnt fall far from a tree arent it, now tell me who do you love "

Arsi didnt say anything

His father than frown " Arsi my dear, what gone can never return if you are going to let us down only because of an imaginary baby than you should not "

" Sorry father I know but I love the baby even then and even now, telling me to let go of my baby  means telling me to lose my sanity  and I rather not , thats all " He than pay respect to them, her mother with a trembling and teary eyes pat his shoulder

" You've grown my child but I didn't know you'll be like your father, who dont even has once of love for his own parents" She than rub his face with his fingers " Than like your mother who is obsssess with the one she love, than okay I understand the only thing I can say is
I would rather see you death than see you broken again ,run wild with your imaginary at least that way you'll find happiness "

Arsi smile it was the first time he smiled for his family her mother tears up he than kiss his mother hand

" My baby has grown up mother and she is beautiful, nothing can compare how precious she is to me, just like you value and protect  me, I want to do the same, and I would rather kill her than seeing her leave me like you do, so thank you mother , father now I know what I fear and love the most is "

His mother  nod her head than wave her  child goodbye ,who even once dont  have an effection for them,as she can see herself and her belove husband  in him. Which she is afraid would lead to the lose of his love but can't say a word as she doesnt have the heart to break the smile of her precious child.

Arsi grin he is not like his parent he cant let you leave to be happy like them, he dont even know if he loves you anymore it was much more deeper than love, he understand what love is but now this thing he had for you was much more hard to bear and understand to be called  a  love.

He cant definitely say what it is but he doesnt mind as he is already crazily fall for you so whats there to care about. He thought with an innocent  smile not matching with his sickening thought .

************

You found your friend walking toward you with a big smile

" Jo... Y are you alright " You ask with a concern face not liking the way your friend smile

" Ofcourse why wouldn't I not " She siad while sitting opposite to you

" Well its just the way you smile was really beautiful so " You said while signalling her with your eyebrows

She didn't day anything and just hold yoir hands

" Y/n you love us arent you " She said with the language which you two only use to communicate

You nod your head than suddenly Lance who sit beside her tap his fingers in the table your friend than smile , she than get the fork in the table and tried to stab you , you look at her with wide eyes.

But before that Lance grab her neck and and almost kill her but didnt as you yelled not to kill her, he look at your way with sad eyes than let go of her

You beg and plead to them not to kill her although they dont understand why you beg for the one who wants to kill you it hurt them so much you still seems to love her eventhough she tried to kill you they didnt say anyhthing. But let you goes to your room.

When you reach your room you breath a sigh of relief than you ran to the bathroom and tried to vomit , you didnt want to make it loud as it will be troublesome if they heard you.

Then finally you are able get the thing you wanted out it was a little cylindrical tube . The tube was not a toy ofcourse it was like a camera, when pushing the blue button in the tube it can record while red will let you watch what was recorded.

You than push the red button in the tube and point the bottom towards the wall. Than a video was played

----------------x----------------

Publish 14,jan, 2022