Parting from the necromencer

WARNING

BLOOD

just don't read it if you are not comfortable with it

******************

3rd pov

Maku carry your sleeping forms in his arms. The doctor rub his forehead and stare at you

" It's ok now it was not that of a big deal, but she is a human and you must be really be careful if you are really gonna take care of her ,she is a living breathing creature not a puppet and apart from that she is just a baby too " He nod his head and kiss your cheeks " I don't really know how to check on her too ,but because of one of my friends I was able to help her, it was such a good book, her mouth must have been prick by something sharp so there was some blood   it made only a little cut so it's okay" The doctor said this and get up than bow to the boy and walk off

Maku lay you at his bed

" I'm sorry, it must have been hurt a lot it's all my fault " He was blaming himself, he stare at his finger nails which was made of diamond, it was really beautiful and he used to proud it too, but right now he really don't like his fingers.

If he is going to take care of you he need to do something with his finger nails, it was accident at this time but if something more than this happen, a diamond can cut anything but if it's cut your body or any parts, what will he do he frown you woke up from your sleep and yawn, seeing you yawn he smile. You look at him and wiggle your hand, he hold your hands and let you touch his face ,you giggle and pinch his cheeks, he than kiss your hand and tells the maid to get you a feeding bottle, when it was place in your mouth you suck it,but your tongue hurt and you smack the feeding bottle and sob, he pick you up and cradle you.

You later stop crying

' it was so hurt, it's just a little tongue cut but it's hurt so much and I can  taste my blood too'

He kiss your forehead and says sorry over and over again, you smile at him to reassure him that your okay. Than he spoon feed you the milk, which didn't hurt much ,as you didn't suck with your tongue.Than he let you play with your toys all day, and when you were tired you sleep in  his arm.

He smile staring at your sleeping form and than look at his finger nails, it will be really troublesome if things like that happen again. Maku sits in the living room and ate some anaesthetic than a maid gave him pliers.

" Little Lord, please think again " Said the butler beside him

" I already did" Said Maku than he plug his right  thumb nails with the plier, a black blood ooze out from his hands, the blood trickles down his hand and drops on the floor, he than plug out his middle fingers, it was still hurts even if he ate anaesthetics, a tears trickled down his face, than one by one he plug out all his finger nails, his fingers were sore and trembled from the pain.

He have to do it secretly  if his parents find out, they might take you away from him.The maid beside him immediately treat his wounds after that he insert a fake finger nails,he knows that his real finger nails will grow again but it's okay for him ,he will just plug it out again or made it impossible to grow  back again .But for now he use a fake fingernails which is much safer for you,  than he stare at his blood ,which vapour into thin air.

Maku sleep beside you and hug you while you snuggle deeper into his embrace, all his pain go away instantly, he chuckle and  kiss your forehead

" Yes I made the right choice, I can do anything for you my baby Y/n " He said with a smile like nothing happens.

After that day Maku seems to be more cautious with what you play with, drink and eat. You are learning to walk with the help of Maku , he seems to be really happy when you even take one step. The little boy ( Lance )from before also visit you, he always snatch you away from him which makes Maku heart boil, to the point that he come up with a plan to kill his friend.