Parting from the dragon

Lance cradle you all the way to the palace you sleep soundly in his arms.When you open your arms you are already inside the palace and a little boy with pointy ears look at you with uninterested eyes. He has green hair and emerald eyes, Lance smile brightly at you and pick you up.

" Y/n from today this will be your house, and " Pointing at the little boy beside him
" This is Arsi ( which means star in language), my friend , what do you want to eat or do you want to play with something" He said this with an enthusiastic tone, you wiggle in his grabs and tried to get down. Lance sigh and let you down on the soft carpet, you than look at the toys and grab one of them and nibble on it. You don't really pay attention to the dragon boy and to his friend.

( I'm a useless and lazy author so I wont say much about how your days in the palace went sorry 😅)

5 days already pass after you first enter the palace, Lance and the elf prince Arsi were always with you all day. You on the first three days doesn't really like them but as day pass you started to like them more, you sometimes pray that your aunt and uncle will come and get you as you don't know when will they kill you.The other boy Arsi is really hard to understand while he act like he has no interest in you, he sometimes seem to be really worried for you.

Well you don't care about it, maybe because your parents says how much scary they are and maybe because you tried to survive so much (a/n without doing anything 🤣)
you can't just have any emotional attachment to them.

Lance help you walk on your feet every day maybe he knows it from when he visit you in Makus house. You grab the hands of the two young boys and walk, you can take a step more than 20 times already.You sit between the legs of Arsi, he comb your hair and apply some oil, he than let you face him

" Okay "  he squish your face and peck you on the cheeks while you play with your toys. Lance is having a meeting with his mother and other people, so Arsi has to take care of you. He get up and grab your hands as you don't want to be hold. You wanted to do more exercise as you could. He than take you to the garden as you always point at the garden.

As day goes by Lance spent less and less time with you as he is busy with something, while Arsi's with you all day. Elves   are really loyal to dragon, each generation of Royal Elf choose one person to serve the dragon, and in this generation Arsi is choose to serve Lance.

He doesn't really understand why Lance brought you to the palace and took care of you as dragon are a wise creature he first thought that Lance must have brought you home because of some reasons but now he has seen that it was not and he also attach to you now, so he really understand it well.

Arsi is making a flower crown with a jewels embedded for you, while you found a really beautiful shell with a different shade. And when you look at him he doesn't seem to pay much mind to you so you stand up with the help of a tree and than walk toward him, you wanted to shock him and see his reaction. When you reach half way he sees you and he tried to help you but you shove his hand away and shout, and than pout at him, he smile and than return to his seat. You than walk towards him, one step at a time , he cheered you on with a smile which make him look so childish.

And than you finally reach him, he than pick you up and kiss you all over your face.

" My y/n can walk,you can really walk" He rub his nose against yours " I'm so proud of you , the prince will be really happy, wait it's going to be the prince birthday soon, this can be your give to him " He said with a cheerful smile

Arsi look at your sleeping form and caress your face

" Humans are an idiot creature, but you you are different my baby, and don't worry I will protect you, always "