Meetin with The other

You stand before someone who you didnt ever met before, he was really pretty and the thing that caught your eyes the most was his hands which was embedded with diamonds.

He look at you with tear filled eyes, he than stretch out his hands towards your face , his hands tremble when he touch your face his thumps gently rub your cheeks. He was really tall well all of them are so you have to look up

" Hi " You said to the person, he hug you and cried in your little shoulder , but when you see the thing behind him which stands with two man a girl which look just like you. You don't know what to do , the person than take your hands and rub his thumps in the back of your hands gently.

You stare at the girl who looks just like you, than you look towards Ryan who just smile at you

" Your hands are still so small, even after all these years, I thought, I....... I "he siad and bit his lips the day he lost you was the most scariest experience in  his life.

" Don't leave us again Y/n okay, please If you leave us we don't know what will happen to us " He siad with a frown

"Others will be here soon to meet you " You stare him with confusion written in your face

'What others who are others'

He chuckle "Well you are still a baby, but you didn't know what happen when you were gone "

Yeah you don't know anything. Like how all of them meet
When I said all of them, I mean literally all of the 8 meet together.

The way they meet was when they search for you. The most powerful family in the world looking for a human baby was not easy to kept hidden especially when alll of the family are getting trouble just from it.

When they all meet each other even their family thought that it was some kind of
punishment from heaven. They even tried to make another human baby by capturing a human and letting them have a baby, but when they caught a human male and female they don't want to have a child they either want to kill themselves than letting their child be in the hands of whom they scared the most.

Well technically they were able to make a baby with force but it didn't live long and they just can't have the same affection they have for you to the baby. And when the baby die they tried to let your soul get inside the baby body , which didn't work.

Of course they were able to make one baby just like you after year of trying to make one,but the little baby was not like one of a human baby it's body and all was the same but it doesn't have a soul it looks much more like a puppet controlled by them.

When they need it to cry it cry, when they need it to laugh it laugh it can't get hungry,cant sleep or get hurt .A mere puppet can't never be compared to you, but it still makes a perfect illusion of you so they look after the puppet which was just like you.

That was the only way they could live without going insane, drowning themselves in illusion they made up. But that day , when you came to rob the gem, they didn't think that it was going to be you.

When they caught you they thought of conceive you with a human male , which was your friend. But  he got away,but that doesnt mean they can't find another human male and when they test your DNA it was all resemble with you.

At first they can't believe the result, so Tris came to check you out, and when he saw you he  knows immediately that it was you, your eyes, hair it was all the same how you look at him may change a little but he knows that it was you.

******************

We are going to start our exam  tomorrow

Hehehe 😅

I don't even know how I'm still not even a little bit nervous not because I know that I will do great too,sometimes I think are their someone like me who isn't a bit overwhelm or nervous , you guys ever been like this.

And don't be like me, I'm a really bad example

Dear readers right now I'm really out of inspiration, I don't know how to continue this story, it went out of my mind all of it.

Edit ( well I think it just came back muahaha wait for when I finish exam)

Publish 5,nov, 2021