Moonvibe Part 3

The man they all sought stumbled out from behind the mess of splintered wood and spilled contents. He was doubled over, as if in unbearable stomach pain as he moaned his way over to a clear spot in the aisle. Heaving violently, he vomited up a nasty pile of goo, then he stepped away and vomited another pile next to the first one.

    Az and her vengeful counterparts watched with repulsed expressions as the man staggered over to another stack of crates and propped himself up as he recovered from the pukerama. Then the disgusting piles of goo caught their attention when they began to bubble and squirm, as if something in them was alive. Slowly the pooled vomit began to rise until  humanoid forms emerged from both of them, taking the resemblance of the man who'd puked them into existence as they grew life-sized.

    "Oh, that's just freaky, in a disgusting T-1000 kinda way," Shade remarked.

    "Welcome to my world," Az huffed.

    "I guess our problem is solved," the oriental swordsman noted, stepping up between Az and Shade as she peered down the aisle.

    "What do you mean?" Shade questioned.

    The lithe mystery woman pointed her katana down the aisle. "There's one for each of us now."

    "Works for me," Az agreed, noticing how the vomited clones were now snarling in their direction, along with their creator who was fully recovered and standing beside his minions. All three of them morphed their arms and hands into flexible, elongated points. Perfect for stabbing.

    Shade clinched the twin daggers in her hands as she smirked devilishly at the sight of their inhuman challengers. "I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but how about we go carve these turkeys up?" she consented.

    Az smirked at the remark, and even the stoic femme fatale with a no nonsense katana cracked a tiny smile.

    "Hey, what's your name by the way?" Az questioned, causing Shade to turn and wait for an answer too.

    After sizing up the intangible blond and the cocky speedster with a scrutinizing gaze, considering if revealing her identity was a prudent move, the sword-wielding beauty finally answered: "Rin."

    Az settled her immaterial gaze back on the three goons awaiting them down the aisle, along with Rin and Shade. "Alright then girls, let's go get what we came for," the blond prompted.

    Shade blasted off like a rocket, crashing into the first freakish goon and tumbling him away from the rest before they knew what hit him. The other minion and his creator roared off towards the coming onslaught of Az and Rin.

    Rin raced towards her target with both hands on her katana, holding it up over her head where it was cocked for a lethal strike. When her sneering target neared with wild swipes of his elongated spear-like arms, she vaulted up and over him, turning a perfect somersault in mid air as she redirected her sword so that she became a spinning saw blade. Landing like a crouched cat behind him, she held her sword upright with its narrow edge parting her steely eyes which appeared satisfied at the trickle of blood making its way down her sterling blade. The fiend behind her stood motionless, and as she rose without the least bit of concern for his presence, she sheathed her sword.  The lifeless body behind her collapsed to the floor in two evenly sliced halves.

    Az was the next to face-off against her crazed challenger. She was lucky enough to draw the puking creator himself, who charged at her with his pointy arms outstretched like jousting lances. Still in her phased form, the hapless fool stampeded right through her. She shifted back into material form just in time to spin and cut a gash in his back, causing him to howl in agony. He swung back around towards her, flailing his mutated arms violently in her direction, but she phased in time to avoid any contact. When his twisting momentum rendered him momentarily vulnerable as he wound up like a spring in a bind, the blond shifted back and plunged her knife straight into his heart.

    With a pitiless expression, Az watch her attacker's face and body go limp as his life force drained away. She withdrew her knife from his chest, allowing his unmourned corpse to fall to the floor in a heap. Rin walked over and after eyeing the man to be sure he was no longer depleting the oxygen supply, they both turned to see what had become of Shade.

    The dark-eyed beauty emerged from the far end of the aisle wearing a triumphant smirk as she strode swaggerfully up to Az and Rin. Slipping the bloodied daggers back into her boots, Shade looked around at the gory results of their confrontation. "Guess these jerks weren't aware that it was ladies night," she quipped.

    Az and Rin looked around too, both equally pleased with the outcome.

    "Not bad. A little sloppy, but not bad," Rin approved wryly.

    "Yeah, what say we never do this again," Az retorted.

    "I don't know, threesomes are kinda fun," Shade smirked.

***
Note:
This amazing crossover featured three ladies from three very different worlds.

For more Shade, check out the White Raven series by Moonvibe!
http://w.tt/1OWadHc

If Rin was the one for you, then read Breath of Life by VioletMyth!
http://w.tt/1GdwQD4

And if by chance you liked Azalea then Self Destructing Messenger awaits you, written by me, DestructingMessenger!
http://w.tt/1OWaY35