VioletMyth Part 2

Someway down the road, they could detect the old abandoned gas station that the ominous toxic green glow of the sky was coming from. From it, quickly degenerating giant bugs were swarming. Each one dying a moment quicker as the green gas and light shining from around it started to fade.

"So you made it my little pretties..." The crackly, hoarse voice of the idol Man in Black had ticked off before, emanated from within the little 7/11 store behind the gas pumps.

The automatic doors juddered open, to reveal her ugly green, rippled face. It had always been green, but Man in Black had fended off her advances using Hunter's spit, and thus her face was still drooping and sagging in places. "Have you decided to accept my offer? Or shall I mutate one of your other friends?"

Man in Black shuddered visibly, thinking of her offer. Especially as her putrid scent hit his nose, she was like an entire slag heap of decomposing vegetables.

Gia had passed out on seeing the woman, whether through fear or power of stench alone. The cowardly teenager couldn't deal with it.

"Have you ever taken a bath in your life?" Az balked, holding her stomach in the hopes she'd keep her lunch down.

"A bath..." The idol cringed, then turned her attention back to Man in Black. "Well?"

He shook his head unable to think straight. "Return Fluffy Bottom to his original state..."

"No." She folded her arms, turning away from them stubbornly.

Cayce scowled at Man in Black, "Just do as she asks."

"Alright... I'll do it, if you change Hunter back first." His cheeks bulged as he, the self professed mad man, tried not to throw up.

The droopy faced, green idol turned back to them, a great smile on her face weighed down by a melted flap of skin. "Wonderful!" She reached her hand out, a smelly green mist spreading from her fingers that wrapped around Hunter and reduced him to his usual size, all claws retracting and teeth growing back into his gums.

"There, now to Vegas for our wedding." She cheered, her breath knocking Gia back out just as she was starting to get herself back off the ground.

"Think again b*#%$!" Az had used the time they were all distracted to sneak behind the Idol, into the old store. She'd managed to find one of the five litre bottles of water and de-capped it. Surprising her with a cascading shower from behind.

"Nooo!" She squeaked, her voice cracking. "No! Water! I'm melting... melting.... MELTING!" The odd Idol started to sink towards the floor. Green skin bulging and oozing out of her clothes, running down her face like melting wax. Until melted wax was all she was in a puddle on the floor, giving off the ripest stink.

Man in Black let out a sigh of relief, "the things I do for you Fluffy." He looked over at the mutt who's tail was wagging, tongue flopped out of one side of his mouth where teeth had stopped it before.

Gia blinked her eyes open and grumbled, "Do you think we'll get in trouble for plagiarism for this one?"

"Nah, it was a parody. We'll be fine." The answer had not come from one of the group, but one of the bugs that had not died, sitting on one of the petrol pumps.

They all turned and stared at it blankly. It's skin started to bubble and it morphed into a man, with long blonde glowing hair and a star wand in one hand.

"Who'er'you?" Gia's words slurred together.

"Names Glen, duh. Thanks for defeating my evil sister, who used her Idol powers to trap me as one of her bugs." His voice was high pitched and squeaky.

To Be Continued ???