Chapter 14

❗️Trigger warning❗️-SA (Sexual assault)

Garren's POV: 

I had finally gotten her to stand and we were about to leave the room when she looked out the window. 

So now we're in the living room her looking terrified after seeing those idiots all bloody. 

"They won't hurt you." I told her. 

Xander will. 

"He's a dick, but he'd never hit you. He won't hit girls cause he doesn't want to be like his Dad." I told her. 

"Why the fuck is everyone talking about my Dad today!" He said holding an icepack up to his face.

"Sorry.." Drew said coming in and moving Xander back out. 

"He's not a bad guy..He just doesn't communicate his feelings well. Something will happen to show you that he actually cares. Trust me." 

Why do you know sign language?

"My sister was deaf, so my whole family knows sign language. Why do you know sign language?" 

My Mom was deaf. She taught me. 

"Is that why you don't talk?" 

She shook her head. 

"Then why?" 

I'm not allowed to.

"You are here." 

✨The next day ✨

Xander's POV: 

I was walking down the hall when I saw River having a strong hold on Bean's arm. 

I walked right past it. 

It's not my business. 

That's bullshit. 

I turned around grabbed her other arm and tried to just pull her away. 

I should have known that'd be too easy. 

He tugged her back and into both his arms. 

I heard her whimper. 

"How many rape allegations is it now you small dicked little weasel?" 

"7, but obviously they're all lying. Ms. Flinch here is gonna come have lunch with me and my friends today. Right. Flinch." He said the last part into her ear. 

"Give her to me now." 

"No." He smelled her hair. 

"Let. Her. Go." 

"Make. Me." 

I punched him in the nose and when he let her go I pulled her away and kicked him in the dick.

"You ok?" 

She nodded. 

"You asshole! I'm gonna get you for that! Ha! or or maybe I'll just go after your pitiful foster sister instead." 

"Let's go."

A/N-So Xander is slowly going to redeem himself and this is the start. Hope you liked it I was just a bit at a loss of ideas for a bit and this is what I came up with. 

Who's POV do you wanna see next?

-Luna :)