Chapter 7

I was shopping with Kira and Mia.

"So why are we shopping?" Kira asked.

"There is a gala that we are invited to." I said as I looked through the dresses.

"Whose Gala?" Mia asked.

"Stefan Black's." I said.

"Right the Gala where we will know if you are engaged to him." Mia said as she giggled. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Don't tell me if you get shocked tonight." I said.

"Hey girls! Sorry I am late." Camille said.

"Hey Cami." I said as I hugged her.

"So, is it true?" Cami asked me.

"Yes. I am engaged and that too Stefan Black but, you can wait with the rest of them at tonight's Gala to know if you don't believe me." I said as I picked out a dress.

I went to the changing room and came out wearing the first choice.

"NO." Mia said.

I walked back and came back.

"Too pink." Cami said.

I walked in and wore my third dress.

"Doesn't suit your curves." Kira said. I smiled at them and went in. It was my 8th dress and I came out.

They all didn't say anything. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What? Is it not good?" I asked as I looked down at my dress worried.

"It looks beautiful." Kira said.

"Definitely worthy of your curves." Cami said.

"Love it." Mia said.

I smiled at them and looked at myself down at the beautiful off shoulder low back slit on my left leg dress that was mint blueish grey shade that looked really beautiful. I smiled at them and then bought that dress for myself. We went back home and all of us got ready together. Mia was doing all our makeup. Cami was working on the nails. Kira picked out accessories and shoes that went with the outfit. I did everyone's hair. We were dancing and enjoying the entire thing. By 7 there was a knock on the bedroom door and we were all taking pictures.

"You girls look pretty." Damon said as he came in. I kissed him on the cheek.

"Wow." Damon said under his breath as he looked Mia. He had a thing for her. I smirked at Kira and she bit her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"Well, Dad, Mom and Bill have gone with Caleb in the first limo. The five of us have to go now in the other one." Damon said.

"Alright we are ready let's go." Cami said as we got there.

"Wait a minute! Is Jacob going to be there?" Mia said as she looked at me.

"I am not engaged to him. I don't know." I said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Girls." Damon said as he opened the door.

We were all walking out when I was the last one with Damon.

"They don't know you are engaged to Stefan?" Damon asked.

"I told them but, they think I am lying. They think I had something going on with Jacob." I said as I linked my hand with him.

"I also think Jacob will happy to see you." Damon said.

"I dated him a long time ago. We broke up and we decided to be friends and that is what we are. Nothing more." I said.