Chapter 12

I woke up in the morning on the couch. I went to the kitchen and saw Maria.

"Are you okay?" she asks me.

"Yeah. I just slept late waiting up for Stefan." I said with a small smile.

"Well, I made breakfast. Mr. Black said that you need to stay home." She said. I nodded my head.

The next two weeks Stefan used to come home late and I would try to occupy myself with as much Netflix and books I could. I saw two different blondes coming out of Stefan's study early in the morning. They were there twice. I hated him for trapping me here. Last night he had brought a girl and she left early in the morning. It was late one night I was craving a midnight snack. I went to the kitchen and got a bag of chips with my laptop in hand. I went and sat in the living room. I got a call from Damon.

"Hey!" he said.

"You are drunk?" I asked.

"Actually all of us are." Cami said.

"God I miss drinking with you guys." I said.

"Well, let me tell you something. We are playing truth and dare and we decided that you should watch a horror film." Mia slurred.

"Absolutely not." I said.

"Oh come. Don't be such a wuss." Kira said.

"You guys know I am terrified of horror films." I whined.

"Well, then you are a wuss sissy." Damon said.

"Diana's a wuss." Cami, Kira and Mia giggled.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Conjuring." Mia said.

"Yeah. That ought to scare you." Kira giggled.

"Do it and send us a selfie." Cami said.

"We share our Netflix account I am pretty sure that I will find out." Damon said.

"Fine." I said.

"Yayyy." Cami, Kira and Mia said.

I cut the call and searched for Conjuring on Netflix. I found it. I ran to my room and got myself a blanket and sat in the living room with the food and started the movie. I took a deep breath and pressed play. I took a video with my phone for the idiots who set me up on this dare.

I was watching it and really shivering. The mother was playing hide and seek and the door opened. I peeked under the blanket terrified.

"April." She said.

There was giggling and the door opened.

"Clap." She said.

There were two hands that clapped and the slamming of the door. I screamed. The lights in the living room came on.

"Please don't clap. Please don't clap." I muttered under the blanket.

"Diana?" I heard Stefan's voice. I looked up and saw him dressed in his grey sweatpants and plain white long sleeved t- shirt. I got up from the sofa and ran to him and jumped in his arms. I had my legs locked at his waist and I had arms his neck and I nuzzled into his neck.

"They don't stop clapping." I said.

"Why are you shivering?" Stefan asked.

"They don't stop clapping that's why." I said.

"Who doesn't stop clapping?" Stefan asked.

"The ghosts and the I am scared." I said.

"There are no ghosts." Stefan said.