Chapter 20

STEFAN'S POV:

I punched the wall in anger. She was in the hospital and I couldn't believe it. The bruise on my cheek was purple but, I went to her room and found a powder foundation. I took it with me and put it in my room. I couldn't believe that she starved herself. I didn't even notice it. The way she puked when I followed. She had the pancakes last morning and then she puked it out. I saw her from the open bathroom reflecting in the mirror in her room. She was sick. I enjoyed it when she was in my arms gasping and the way her breath hitched. The way her eyes widened and her pupils dilated. I felt myself get hard when I pulled her flush against me. I could feel the slight soft press of her breast on my chest. All this while when I was angry the way she let Dylan talk about her and Hayden being good together I didn't realise how weak she really was. I hated it when he leaned in to her when they were behind the shelves. I knew she was hiding from me. But, the way he was looking at her and standing so close to her. The time Alan informed me about her disobeying me and she went to the Barrel Good thing I opened the bar and had men who could take pictures and videos for me. He held her waist and pulled her close and danced with her. I broke the computer screen of the bar when they showed me the phone. I was furious. She belonged to me and she broke the rules. She let him touch her. She let him come close. I wanted to grab Hayden's neck and snap it. But, I knew I couldn't do that so I drowned him in work. He won't be able to do it but, it would mean that I could get him away from her. I took a deep breath in and I turned to look at the bedstand. I saw the envelope. I sat on the bed and picked it up. Dreading to properly see everything in it. She hated me. She told me that and made it clear. The way she fell to the ground, the way she couldn't open her eyes for me. I couldn't believe the way her lips trembled and the way the sadness filled her eyes once my lips touched Kylie's. She said she hated me but, I could see her sad.

I walked after her and saw her trying to calm herself down. I pulled her to me and rubbed her back in a soothing manner to make her breathing come back to normal. I needed her to be herself. Yet, I still stood with the pebbles and hitting the glass. I ripped open the envelope and what fell out of my hands made me beyond panic. I was worried, angry and panicking. It couldn't be true. He couldn't be out. He was in. I made sure there was no way of him getting out. Now, he fucking knows everything. I saw all the photos. The smile, the chocolate brown, the red, the black and the straight silk. Every single one of them. Then I saw myself. Walking in and out of so many places. The one that terrified me the most is the one with the black and white checks. That was so recent. I gulped in fear. My shook slightly as I looked at the white note. I breathed out and read it.

'You took everything from me Black. I plan on taking everything you love. Starting with the great piece hot body. Didn't think I would find out? The hot and sexy body. The news hasn't broken out officially but, I will come after you. I plan on taking my time with the most valuable. Keep it close. I plan on coming after it last to make you sweat. Then I can finally drain the object. Of the voice, beauty, purity when my hands on it. It will forget it's master. You know that don't you. The blonde model. The one was it you called her. I guess not. But, then again I could be wrong because she may be the one for you. But, she was mine and seems like a waste of time when now I have my eye on someone else you seem to be fond of. Time is ticking and I am coming. Watch your back Black. I would for her sake.' The note said.

My hands shook in rage. She was in danger and the picture of him returning wasn't fake. It was fucking real. I had to get out of this solution. I hadn't contacted Kylie that much but, this note definitely makes it clear that he was back and that she coming back could be dangerous. Fuck! I need to kill him before he puts his hands on her. He already has thought of it. I growled. If she needs to be in my arms every other man that could possibly cause her harm should be dead 8 feet under for proper precautions. I grabbed my jacket and stalked out of the house to find out everything. Get rid of the evil that could surround her.