Chapter 1: New Life (editing)

A/N: Before begin. Thank you for voting biography and prologue. It means the world to me. Secondly, I deeply apologise for taking so long to publish chapter one. Long story short, eaelier two months ago I had an inner debate on ideas between this story and T.R.OT.S.H story in way back from seeing a relative and fell into a state of depression and lost inspiration to write. I'm back to pick up where I left off. I've brainstormed so many ways to write the first opening scene.

Chapter 1 NEW LIFE

ON A NICE SUMMER'S AFTERNOON on the outskirts of Yokohama, tranquil waters cascading downstream, the sun slowly descending towards the horizon and cars occasionally passing over the bridge nearby. A wind rustle, not he hill.

A mysterious soft green glow appeared out of nowhere and hovered over the lower path next to the riverbank, a human figure slowly emerged from within it, gently being set down upon the large cement path. The wind died down, and the figure slept on undisturbed. Not knowing what future held for the girl.

...

Timeskip.

Young man collasped on the side of the river, unaware of unconscious body nearby.

◇◇◇◇◇

A young adult woke to something shaking against her shoulder. Automatically tried to swat their hand away.

"Please, another few minutes, mom."

The girl tried to fall back asleep. Whomever tried to shake her before pausing a moment and almost drifting into unconsciousness when shaking started again. Jolting her awake.

"Alright, alright, I'm up.".She said sleepily as she rubbed her eyes.

It would seem she couldn't get back to sleep anytime soon.

A light breeze flowing through brown/blonde locks. she heard the trickle sounds of running water.

She rubbed her eyes, stifling a yawn as her eyes adjusted to her new surroundings.

She was laying on hard, solid ground, looked behind her to see a path and two metres below her feet, toe edge of brown leather ankle boots barely touched the edge of concrete separated path from the river, sunlight making the water sparkle, she turned her head to right. A bright red man-made bridge crosses over to town.

It looked like something out of an anime or art painting.

It was beautiful. She wanted to take a picture or it and save it as her screen cover.

she went to put a hand in pocket and moved her hand around inside the fabric picket but couldn't feel a familiar mobile device.

The pocket was empty.

She looked down and raised an eyebrow.

Why on earth was she wearing a school uniform?

What was she doing by a river? And why did the scene look so familiar?