Chapter 4 Memories

Warning: There will be mention of suicide in this chapter anders possible depression. I'll put an icon over the certain part. Encourage to skip over it. Thank you.

Chapter 4: Memories.

Blonde haired girl with highlights stood in a vast black place. He seemed to be hovering over emptiness.

Where am I?

Saw a green kite. She touched it, and scenery around here disappeared.

Big living room with a nice soft grey sofa, a small wooden table, a television him on wall opposite with bunch of cords connecting to boxes. A DVD player, an old-fashioned CD player, comes with an old record player and radio in one and drawer for DVD and CDS.

She heard a door click and turned to see a young girl enter the room, with familiar blonde hair and faint brown highlights away as she put down an umbrella, she wore a sailor school uniform come in door of house. Taking off her shoes.

"I'm home."

Only silence. Guess her parents must be working late shifts again.

Would call friend, but they said they were attending club meeting tonight, encouraged her to go ahead.

The older girl went up to the younger girl.

"Hello?" You wave hand in front of the girl's eyes, expecting reaction to a stranger in the house but younger girl's eyes unblinking.

Is she ignoring me? She tried again and received the same response. Or is it possible she can't see me? Am I in a memory?

"Guess it's just me tonight. " with a sad sigh. The younger girl went into the kitchen to grab bottled water and a small bowl of snacks. Passed right through the invisable visitor. It felt weird.

Minutes later, the young girl plopped down in front of tv and put in a dvd into DVD player.

Screen of a river and boy with uneven white bangs stumbling along and collapsed. Punched the ground and srood up. Determined to survive against the odds.

Two failed attempts to rob. He noticed a pair of legs sticking up from the water.
He saved the drowning man and brought him to shore.

They look awfully familiar.

Light brown trench coat billowing in the breeze.

Is that who I think it is?

Atsushi?

Dazai?

Kunikida?

What are they doing on that television screen?

That's when she saw the title appear on the screen.

Bungou Stray Dogs.

A single click echoed in the empty space. A piece puzzle didn't realise she'd been missing was slowly coming together into one bigger picture.

She remembers her name and past life as a high school student. She had grown up as an only child to two parents. She'd had a happy childhood. As she went into middle school, her parents became busier, and work shifts became longer. Developed a love for manga and anime. She met her best friend Hana, who became her best friend and spent time together. Similar love of anime. They decided to go to the same high school together. Eventually, her friend decided to join an after-school art group. Very soon, her parents were hardly ever home. Even with best friend and her shared a love of one particular manga, anime, and film.

[ A/N: Suicide and depression mention ahead. I'll put another note when it's finished.] 🛑🛑🛑🛑

She was alone. She's a failure never do well in life, and life becomes empty. Fell into deep depression and couldn't live anymore and took her own life.

She remembered those final moments in the bathroom and used a pocket knife to slit cuts on her wrists. and bled to death on the bathroom floor. As she may dying her best friend happened to come into the house to visit and find a dying friend. Those flashing lights were ambulances. She died en route to the hospital. She felt bad she left her friend behind.

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

[End of warning. It is okay to continue now. ]

The next. She'd appeared in an unknown place with a strange being who'd heard her wish and given her recarnated into another dimension. Green wind. Strange knowing she was meant to remember. However, something must have accidentally gone wrong and got amnesia.

The reason she couldn't remember... her traumatic death experience and emotional state, it had been her mind blocked her memories out. When she tried to force it, she'd get headaches.

Some of the knowledge or skill she had from her past life had managed to remain intact because they'd been drilled into her until they came naturally to her. So when she hit the back of her head against the ground, it had been the trigger to memories.

Wonder what that green wind was. Is it connected to that green kite and her unknown ability?

She made a mental look into that.

More importantly.

The places I've been to and the people I've met since appearing in Yokohama. So the reason why they were so familiar, they were part of Japanese historic literature figures that inspired manga and tv shows. One in particular was her favourite.

🌀

She woke up in a room with a start and clenched the bedsheets, sweet trickling in her forehead and clothing to her skin. Her blurry vision slowly came to focus on a white ceiling.

Oh my god.

Help. I'm in Bungo Stray Dogs!

END of Chapter 4: Memories.