Chapter 3: Trigger (un-edit)

"Oh hiyo, Belladonna." Looked up.

Eh??

Entering the front door were two young men, one with a brown trench coat and the other with a black and white coloured uniform.

Osamu Dazai?

Atsushi. What are they doing here?

"Oh hiyo, welcome to Reyna's tea shop. How may we serve you today?" (Y/n) Put on a professional smile on her face, hiding her surprise.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asks.

"We're on an errand for Fukizawa-san, the special tea order was ready for pickup. " Atsushi said.

"Wait, you knew about that?"

Way Dazai behaved that morning. Knew he was planning something. Yosano asked to come to the office and asked for assistance in the exam.

I've been busy with training, but I haven't had time to catch up with Atsushi to see how his first day of work went, but I can imagine intense. He is a weretiger. Things would've escalated.

But distracted with being hired and training. She felt bad.

"Less about us. "

"What are you doing here, (y/n)? "

" I work here."

"At the tea shop? "

"Hai. I was hired by the owner, although I'm undergoing a trial period at the moment. " You explained.

"Ah, that makes sense. " Dazai says with a nod.

Atsushi is curious about the store.

"We make herbal tea for customers and buy ingredients. Most of the read are plant based, floral, or other. Some of it transported in from overseas and large range. Some locals throughout the country. Tea house buy stock. Or so I'm told. "

"It's quite interesting."

Elderly woman appeared from the backroom, using a wooden walking stick.

"Ah, you must be here for the order. It was shipped in the other day. Please give a moment while (y/n) receives it."

She received the number and searched through boxes, and came back to the counter with a box.

"I found the box with order."
Found the box with order. Put into it counter. Leave to you to handle this one.

"That'll be (price). Paid with yen. Gave them change.

Reminder me. Wanted to ask if you got any of your memories back?"

She gave small Shane of the head.

"I don't remember anything about the past. Although I seem to possess retailing skills."

" You know you're always welcome to drop by the agency. I'm sure Ranpo-san wouldn't mind taking on your case to visit or wish to work for us."

" That's kind of you, but I want to be able to earn money to pay Kunikida-san back for the meal. And agency for the phone."

Flashback

When I woke up on the first day, she received a standard phone and kept in touch with agency members. Even not accepted job. He wanted to keep on her at all times in case he needed to reach out to her or in an emergency.

End of flashback.

" That's very admirable, (Your name.)". Atsushi says.

Dazai gets down on one knee as if he was about to propose and take her hand in his large ones. Earning attention of one of customers swooning winds r of about to ask hand in marriage.