Chapter 7/ Finale (editing)

Her cat-lover boss and a former member of Port Mafia knew  she was from another world and familiar with Port Mafia from it but have never encountered them herself.

He would recommend her to take up self-defence classes just in case she ever finds herself in a kidnapped or hostage situation. It was exhausting. causing screaming muscles, but she owed it to everyone in the agency and to herself to become stronger, to protect them.

She's working at the tea shop, with Reyna, when the doorbell tinkled.

"Welcome to Reyna's herbal remedies. How may we help you today?"

A young man with bright orange hair tied in a ponytail and loose strands, with a black fedora with a red ribbon on his head and wore a shirt with a black vest, black jacket and boots.

Remembered, see short, he is in the anime and season 3 backstory. Suspected since he is vessel of an old god, it affected his growth spurt. But fashion sense reached a new level.

She found it kind of ironic since it was recarnated into this world by kamisama and developed the abilities over a short span of time.

He didn't need to know that. She kept a professional poker face and served him. Apparently, one of my colleagues was working over time and couldn't come to stop in person, so I asked him to do it for them.

An entire box is worth it. But she wasn't complaining, got what they came for, without problems and good sale. It was a win-win.

He suspects she works for an agency, but it's a part-time job, working at the desk, errand girl, aide one of detectives in investigation, nothing more or less.

He did mention he had a friend who was single and interested in a relationship. Although he has suicidal maniac tendency. She kept a poker faced. Knew who he was talking about.

Timeskip

It had been several months since her death and recarnation into Bungo Stray Dogs anime/manga universe and become very close to the ADA members, especially a suicidal maniac.

They were able to prevent Atsushi from being kidnapped, stop the guild, and fight not only their own abilities but also fight against Port mafia to ensure neither of the bosses were killed.

Heroine had learnt to master her ability and had a good time using her ability. Kite In The Sky to fly through Yokohama skies light travel. She felt like Mary Poppins and the blue dude from Guardians of The Galaxy 2.

Unfortunately, when she tried to carry Dazai, his ability, No Longer Human, would activate and fell into a nearby river and got drenched.

They had to sit through one of Kunikida lectures about safety. She'd also been taking self-defence classes.

In her old home dimension, she had seen the movie Dead Apple and knew everything to events and main antagonists Dazai would 'team up with'. Except this time, it was going to be a little different. She now existed in this universe as a character.

She helped buy extra snacks from Sweet Store for Ranpo so he could store them in his personal vault he kept hidden under the desk. He happily took the extra snacks and stored them.

Next she visited a camping store for particular equipment, surprisingly one of Rayna's customers who worked there gave her a discount. Lucky. Thirdly, follow along the storyline. It wasn't until all the ability users in Yokohama started having abilities turn against them, and several green umbrella started appearing out of nowhere overhead, Kite in the Sky, and started beating her Intented to kill her. She instinctively covered her head with her arms, which was sure to be bruised tomorrow, and ran.

To anyone saw a random girl running down the street away from glowing green umbrellas, it would've looked comedic. But in reality, it hurt a lot. But thankfully, she was able to throw a net over them and defeat them. easier than she thought. She was saddened that several innocent people had been killed for their inner jewels. She did part providing emotional support Atsushi to face his inner demons and truth.

She admit she did sneak onto Black Mafia aircraft, where Chuuya was preparing to skydive on a mission to save Dazai. Waited five seconds, tugged down goggles over her eyes, and jumped off before the door closed. She activated her ability to create a paragliding and hover roverhead, but not too close a range of wild Chuuya. In the distance, she could distinctly see a red dragon emerge from a building and dot within it. Dazai. She thought to let the scene play out for the Snow White reference but then it didn't work, Plan B she swooped in and grabbed onto Dazai's white jacket pulling him closer to her and Begging him to come back to her, and slapped him.

He came to and activated his ability, causing Chuuya to gain control and her ability to cancel, but he saved them both. At the end of the movie, he pulled her to him and kissed in building ruins.

She opened up to the ADA members about her past and accepted her, regardless of where she was from, whether it was from another dimension where they were historical characters, fiction manga, game or even tv show and movie. She was a part of their family or good friend. She wanted to tear up and accepted into several hugs and positive warmth. She was grateful for the people in her life who accepted her as she was.

What of the heroine and Dazai? let's just say they became incredibly close over the months, since neither of them and any relatives, received Reyna's blessing, they decided to get married at a gorgeous park of Yokohama, sunny weather and surrounded by close colleagues, friends and much to their surprise Port Mafia showed up dressed in their finest and concealed weapons on their persons.

He happily exchanged vows and became husband and wife. Chuuya got drunk and admitted they made a cute couple.

The green umbrella floating in the night sky was a beautiful sight among the stars. Couples stared into each other's eyes and kissed. Love him for the rest of her days. Their love eternal.

Finis

Chapter 7.

Congratulations, you have reached the end of Help, I'm in Bungo Stray Dogs. I deeply apologise for poor writing. As promised, this is a very short fanfiction story.

Thank you to the reader who voted on my story. I am grateful for the support.

Thank you to all readers for pushing through cringyness and bearing with the story until its completion.

I wish you all a wonderful day and take care
:)

Sincerely,

Fanficwriter01.