c h a p t e r ¹⁶

I woke up with a heart ache , the first thing that came to my mind was Alwar

I woke up with a heart ache , the first thing that came to my mind was Alwar .

If everything were normal , we would have woken up together .

"Stella ,what do you eat for your breakfast " my mother's voice came as I got up , I didn't had energy to even move out of bed .

But I have to meet Alwar, and I have to find his mother for him . I can't give up on him and I will never give up on us .

I didn't did anything wrong and he will understand me.

" Stella " my mother said " I am going out " I said as I quickly got out of bed , and pick my bag and rush out of house in the same dress

I can hear my mother calling my name but I didn't turned back, I have to go out . I want peace of mind before I decide what to do next .

______________________________________

I can't believe my eyes. Is this the same orphanage I used to live ??

The whole structure is changed now , I wanted to go inside but I couldn't, this place also holds a lot of memory with Alwar ,

Alwar and I had our very first moments here , I don't even have courage to go inside , the whole place is changed now , I wonder who helped the orphanage in this , but whoever it was must be a great human 

I took a deep breathe and stare at the building , wondering how I even prof that i am innocent ?? but why do I have to prof my innocence , He said he love me , how can he not trust me ?? How he can't even hear what I have to say . 

is there any point in this love , if he can't even hear my side and direct break everything with me , was all those memories was nothing for him ?? all those moments were nothing to him ??  my sacrifices and efforts were nothing to him ? 

I broke out of my thoughts when someone called my name " Stella ?" 

I turned around , and my eyes meet with very familiar ones , whom oi was seeing after long 

"  Jacob , is this you " i ran towards my childhood best friend , with open arms , there was a huge grin on his face as he embrace me in a bone crushing hug and lift me above the ground 

" I missed you so much , my little sister " he said , we are not blood related but our bond is deeper then that , when Leon ruined my life and i had to live in orphanage , he was there with me 

"he put me on the ground as I noticed , he changed alot 

" wow you actually became police officer " i said , he always wanted to become an officer , now he has became one " I am soo happy for you " I said , he smiled and said " You also , wanted to help others and you exactly doing that " he said , i sadly smiled at it . 

" anyways , what you doing here ??" i asked " oh , I am here because , the new incharge of the orphanage ask me to send a especial personal thankyou to the person who donated soo much money to the orphanage and renovated whole building " he said ," oh my god , really , people like them still exists ??" i asked in awe " yes they do " he said , and started walking towards his car " His name is Alwar Le Deón , I heard you giving him therapy " he said. And my breathe stuck in my throat hearing his name "y-you mean to say that Alwar donated all these ??" I asked, did Alwar actually became such a good human ?