s a d e n d i n g

I was staring at a same place from a while, looking at the distance and believing that Alwar and Stella will come out of there being all lovey dovey and cringe

It's so unfair, the moment my friend started enjoying his life. He lost it , and Stella, that woman , she found her happiness and then lost It

It's been a week since We had there funeral, whoever knew them , came and they all were looking dead , feeling dead and will live rest of there life with a ache .

It's hard to see love like them , it's hard to witness something like that , Stella and alwar was an example to this world , that true love exist .

I clutched the golden box in my hand with the letter. Found in Alwar's jacket .

A tear left my eyes , knowing that my boy was about to propose his women. But he couldn't .

No one dared to open the letter and read it , we all just waiting for the right day to read it .

My heart broke , when doctor told us that Stella was pregnant. It was so heartbreaking that there family died before even starting .

Stella came there to tell Alwar about it. She brought cake and balloons also,   the sound of Bella and Stella's mothers loud sob Is still ringing in my ears when they removed the cake and balloons from the car .

This whole thing made me realise that It is not okay to ignore someone's mental health, if  León's father could take better care of his psycho son , this many people wouldn't be dead .

I stand up from the ground , and build up the courage , Alwar's last words to Stella need to be heard by everyone .

It won't go unnoticed.

~•~

Everyone gathered in Stella's living room, the whole place was reminding us that we witnessed there beautiful love .

There was Stella and Alwar's pictures all across the room with soo many notes and letter given by people,

The orphanage Alwar took care of. Changed there name to Alwar and Stella's and they have been constantly holding prayers for them .

I watched faces of our people, they all were looking dead. Miley.  Jacob. Bella Stella's mom , they all were looking that they don't want to live.

I was also feeling the same

" We have to pass there story to others " I said "they need to be alive" I said

"I am going to read this letter, so we all can witness of this " I said , as my voice broke , I pull out the letter. And open it...

My woman
Stella

I still remember the first time I saw you, in Novail's club , yes I meet you before also, meeting you in clinic wasn't the first time ,
When I meet you in novail's club , I couldn't control myself and I followed you to your home , I didn't realised but I fell in love with you right there,

You made my feelings more strong by staying with me , helping me , you made my life so beautiful that I forgot how miserable i was before meeting you.

Stella, you are my everything, each day I wake up only because I have to see you ,I don't like sleeping because I won't be able to see you at that time.

Stella I am bad at expressing. That's why I decided to write this letter .

I want to tell you that, now I can never stay away from you, I want to live with you for the rest of my life . I want to tell our kids that how much we faced together.

I want to see you grow old. And see you get angry on me when I make fun of your wrinkles.

I want to give you every happiness in the world stella
I know I am not perfect. But I will try everything in my hands to be perfect for you.  I will bring universe to your feet Stella .

So my Stella , are you ready to be Mrs Alwar Le Deoñ??

I know you must be crying this point , you are such a cry baby.

So don't cry. And tell me

Will you marry me???

Will you be my wife ??

Will you wake up everyday beside me

Will you grow old with me ?

Will you carry my kids ,??

Will you be my life Stella ???

You have two options

Yes, and yes in red

Your husband
Alwar le deon
~

Till this my paper in my hands was wet. I sobbed so hard because the pain was unbearable, they both died before completing there story.

Bella came and hugged me.  I buried my face in her and cry hard , I could have saved both of them. I could have saved them .

If I just pulled the trigger little before, Alwar would have been reading this letter to his Stella .

I have to live rest of my life with this guilt , I raised my head and watch everyone breaking down ,they all lost someone precious to them

Stella's mom lost her daughter which came to her after years
Bella lost her brother she found after years
Miley lost her childhood Friend and her first love
Jacob lost his sister
And I ?? I lost a big part of my life. Alwar was a big part of my life , and I have to live rest of my life with empty hole in my heart .

 Alwar was a big part of my life , and I have to live rest of my life with empty hole in my heart

people with weak heart , please read the alternative happy ending